5,595,000 Members 39,217 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][I9100G][GB][XWLC2][15-04-2012]SuperROM v3.1..**THE LAST ONE**

Tip us?

Seb1207
Old
Thanks Meter 0
That=s crazy,

I can-t see the file in the recovery mode. I have tried many times.

The worst is I can see it in my file under clockworkmod/backup...

Do you think I could launch it from CWM Manager under ''Flash stock Firmware'' ?

tba77
Old
Thanks Meter 35
that's really strange, do you see your backup on /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup the backup you just done earlier ? when you explore your folder ?

Seb1207
Old
(Last edited by Seb1207; 25th April 2012 at 05:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I do see my back up properly.
I have tried to do with the Zip and unzipped SuperROM_v3.0 but it doesn't appear in both case...

Should I tried with WCM manager ?

I have clicked on ''Flash stock Firmware' from CWM Manager and it says the following

Firmware directory not found.
Create a firmware directory on your external SD card and put the files to flash in there. If you have already done so, please make sure the external SD card is not mounted to your computer.

Maybe it is actually mounted to my computer, how can I change that.

tba77
Old
Thanks Meter 35
No what you've done isn't wrong you had just to unzip the zip file to that folder and the backup is done under recovery mode so what you've done is right.
it's really strange that you don't see your folder

Seb1207
Old
(Last edited by Seb1207; 25th April 2012 at 05:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Ok, thank you for your help anyway.

Maybe I should try with a different ROM but for the G version, I'm not sure what is the best.

I didnt have to install the Version 1 before right ?

rascal123
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Hye superatmos..in ur v3 superrom u had made camera tweak dats push camera to works even on low battery level..however in 3.1 superrom the camera's tweak was gone..i cannot use my camera at ow battery level anymore..how can i revert the mod so that the cameracan still beuse even when running out ofjuice..? Is it possible by just replacing the camera apk from the last version? Tq

Sent from my GT-I9100G

fauzi_91
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb1207 View Post
I do see my back up properly.
I have tried to do with the Zip and unzipped SuperROM_v3.0 but it doesn't appear in both case...

Should I tried with WCM manager ?

I have clicked on ''Flash stock Firmware' from CWM Manager and it says the following

Firmware directory not found.
Create a firmware directory on your external SD card and put the files to flash in there. If you have already done so, please make sure the external SD card is not mounted to your computer.

Maybe it is actually mounted to my computer, how can I change that.
What r u doing dude?u should place the unzip folder of superomv3 in internal sdcard/clockworkmod/backup..
Off ur phone then hold vol up+home+power button to go into cwm..then choose backup n restore/restore..there u will see ur superomv3 folder..click on it..done..

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Phone Owned : LG Nexus 4 / Galaxy S2 i9100G / HTC Wildfire
Dropbox : share
Twitter : fauzishari

darkshadow1997
Old
Thanks Meter 110
hey guys i have one question
when i select Bluetooth toggle i no longer get any notification like blutooth open device or something like that.i am on superrom v3.1.didnt have this issue on 3.0

Matanceros
Old
Thanks Meter 0
A few questions about this ROM & Kernel..
Sometimes mobile data response slow, i.e. turn on radio, but it sometimes takes up to 1min to get data/turn off data. Anyone has this problem?
Battery life seems unstable, done calibration twice, but batt consumption fluctuates while idle. Anyone has a proper calibration profile?
Using SetCPU, main profile is 300-1008Mhz, conservative. Games i.e. Temple Run will lag, never had this problem on Juffo's ROM. Any ideas?
Wifi Hotspot (AdHoc) can't be connected to.. Can I use the WPAsupplicant file developed here?

saipoolreds
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi guys, just want to ask, can i install superRom using lucifr kernel? thanks