Thread Closed

[ROM] TeamXD V5.0 Color It Your Way !! 6 Locks 13 Battery Fully Customization 01/06

OP ICS_XD

11th February 2013, 11:49 PM   |  #131  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
The sleep of death issue so annonying lol
12th February 2013, 12:00 AM   |  #132  
NhatanhChampion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 125
 
254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Re: [ROM] LSR TeamXD ROM Multiwindow/Ripple/AospLock/4 Icons/CallRecorinf/LoudVolum[1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox1012

Okay the whole is story is

first i flashed the original stock rom via odin, it worked nice and smooth but i have the "sleep of death" bug as the phone dies and turn off on its own when left for a while unused.

Then i flashed the ICS_XD one over a stock ICS 4.0.3 using temp CWM it was smooth too and no problem but the sleep of death bug

Then i flashed the the multi window file using CWM too , all featurs is working but when i mark the multi window nothing happens

Then i went back into the recovery and wiped data , dilvak and fixed the permissions but nothing happend

Then i flashed the Blazing Kernel but i got stuck into the samsung wizard

Then i went all the way back flashing stock rom with a pit file and did it all over again except for the Blazing Kernel becuase it was my first time to try it and it messed my phone

So i'm not at the same point as i started suffering from the sleep bug and i have the multi window freature not working

Any idea how to fix that?

I care more about the bug for now as it is so annoying then the multi window

Can you help me?

U should try again.
-flash 1.0 and blazing kernel.
-reboot, and finish samsung setup wizard.
-boot into cwm.
-flash 1.2.
-do wipe cache, dalvik cache and fix permissions.
-reboot.
-turn on multiwindows in display settings. Hold back button to active it. Done.
I tried myself and it worked.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Cyan Xparent Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NhatanhChampion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2013, 12:02 AM   |  #133  
darkshadow1997's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 111
 
419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
well i had no issue but if you want here is how i installed it.
1.flash 4.1.2 offical
2.flash temp cwm and wipe everything including system and install the rom
3.after booting to rom configure setupwizard.
4.flash blazeing kernel through stock recovery
5.boot to cwm go to mounts and storage and mount everything then flash multimod screen and reboot.
you should now have deodexed rom with multimod.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkshadow1997 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2013, 12:15 AM   |  #134  
Member
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 14
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shkamz

The sleep of death issue so annonying lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by NhatanhChampion

U should try again.
-flash 1.0 and blazing kernel.
-reboot, and finish samsung setup wizard.
-boot into cwm.
-flash 1.2.
-do wipe cache, dalvik cache and fix permissions.
-reboot.
-turn on multiwindows in display settings. Hold back button to active it. Done.
I tried myself and it worked.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Cyan Xparent Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow1997

well i had no issue but if you want here is how i installed it.
1.flash 4.1.2 offical
2.flash temp cwm and wipe everything including system and install the rom
3.after booting to rom configure setupwizard.
4.flash blazeing kernel through stock recovery
5.boot to cwm go to mounts and storage and mount everything then flash multimod screen and reboot.
you should now have deodexed rom with multimod.

Thank you for all the efforts but i'm a noob so i have some questions

1-Will the Blazing kernel fix the sleep of death?

2-Now i have the ICS_XD rom and multiwindow flashed , without the Blazing Kernel , so what i have to do from here?

Thanks alot
Last edited by fox1012; 12th February 2013 at 12:17 AM.
12th February 2013, 12:25 AM   |  #135  
NhatanhChampion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 125
 
254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Re: [ROM] LSR TeamXD ROM Multiwindow/Ripple/AospLock/4 Icons/CallRecorinf/LoudVolum[1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox1012

Thank you for all the efforts but i'm a noob so i have some questions

1-Will the Blazing kernel fix the sleep of death?

2-Now i have the ICS_XD rom and multiwindow flashed , without the Blazing Kernel , so what i have to do from here?

Thanks alot

1. I dont face sleep of death.
2.
-U flash blazing kernel.
-flash 1.0 and blazing kernel again.
-reboot, finish samsung setup.
-boot into cwm, flash 1.2.
-wipe cache, dalvik cache, fix permission...

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Cyan Xparent Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to NhatanhChampion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2013, 12:33 AM   |  #136  
Member
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 14
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NhatanhChampion

1. I dont face sleep of death.
2.
-U flash blazing kernel.
-flash 1.0 and blazing kernel again.
-reboot, finish samsung setup.
-boot into cwm, flash 1.2.
-wipe cache, dalvik cache, fix permission...

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Cyan Xparent Tapatalk 2

Thanks i will do that but what about the sleep of death
I still need help for this
12th February 2013, 12:40 AM   |  #137  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
2,619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox1012

Thanks i will do that but what about the sleep of death
I still need help for this

What is the TYPE of SOD you facing ? O.O
Explain it deeply .
The Following User Says Thank You to Infinite96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2013, 01:03 AM   |  #138  
Ryuinferno's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,806
 
3,482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
Re: [ROM] LSR TeamXD ROM Multiwindow/Ripple/AospLock/4 Icons/CallRecorinf/LoudVolum[1
For those facing SOD, please switch to hotplug governor and try it out...and for those who are afraid of using Blazing kernel, let me tell you that temporary CWM is more risky than permanent CWM...the FCs are most likely a bad flash or a dirty flash...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuinferno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2013, 01:38 AM   |  #139  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Re: [ROM] LSR TeamXD ROM Multiwindow/Ripple/AospLock/4 Icons/CallRecorinf/LoudVolum[1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox1012

Thanks i will do that but what about the sleep of death
I still need help for this

What about sleep of death? If you realise, not a lot of people on the various stock jb threads are facing similar to what you are facing.

Like what Ryu has said, the reason is probably due to a dirty flash.

Step back, forget about 1.2, you're facing the problem right from the very start, even on the plain old stock 412.

Several have posted that you'd need to wipe cache, dalvik, factory reset, fix permissions etc. They're all good, but the crucial step not mentioned was FORMAT SYSTEM partition.

So when you do all those wipes, include the step under 'mount and storage' that says Format System.

It wipes out whatever residue of the operating system that was on the phone, a wise thing you should do before putting in a new one.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to currway For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2013, 01:49 AM   |  #140  
Ayaz ansari's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag varanasi
Thanks Meter: 36
 
249 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Re: [ROM] LSR TeamXD ROM Multiwindow/Ripple/AospLock/4 Icons/CallRecorinf/LoudVolum[1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroGeeker

Fix permission using CWM or ???

//EDIT

Thanks, I manually fixed the permission of the files supplied in the ver1.2 package, now it's working fine.
Thanks sengab1991 and ICS_XD

Can you explain how it done

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ink effect, multiwindow for s i9100g, teamxd, xxlsr
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II I9100G Android Development by ThreadRank