Post Reply

[TUTORIAL] How to easily THEMES .apk (for DEODEXED ROM only)

21st February 2013, 10:54 AM   |  #41  
pokexpert's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Oh no... yeah i'm on 4.0.3 Aosp... thanks and sorry for disturbing...
30th June 2013, 07:27 AM   |  #42  
iead_20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 115
 
277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
hello guys , i have this cyanogenmod 10.1 rom and i want to modify it to look like xperia z how can i change the default theme that will be sited as the defaul one on first boot ?
30th June 2013, 08:06 AM   |  #43  
iXanza's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Subang Jaya
Thanks Meter: 2,108
 
3,214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iead_20

hello guys , i have this cyanogenmod 10.1 rom and i want to modify it to look like xperia z how can i change the default theme that will be sited as the defaul one on first boot ?

Well CyanogenMOD has a built in theme chooser. You can get themes from the playstore or in XDA Android Themes section.
You can get a look-a-like Xperia Z theme here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2259148
Download the APK then install it and go to theme chooser in settings and apply it.
30th June 2013, 08:17 AM   |  #44  
iead_20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 115
 
277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iXanza

Well CyanogenMOD has a built in theme chooser. You can get themes from the playstore or in XDA Android Themes section.
You can get a look-a-like Xperia Z theme here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2259148
Download the APK then install it and go to theme chooser in settings and apply it.

i know i finished the rom but i want to port the lock screen
30th June 2013, 08:35 AM   |  #45  
iXanza's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Subang Jaya
Thanks Meter: 2,108
 
3,214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iead_20

i know i finished the rom but i want to port the lock screen

You can't. 4.2.2 changed the way how lockscreens work.
15th July 2013, 11:53 AM   |  #46  
J0KER!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
hi, i just want to change some .png files to make an app look in another color. but if i replace them with the 7-zip method via drag and drop i get an error while installing the apk. i get the error "app was not installed" is there something i miss? even if i try it via decompile and recompile the app can't get installed.

help please.
10th November 2013, 05:19 AM   |  #47  
rockz1991's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 20
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
I have a theme apk file. I just want to change the hue colour of the icons a d the wallpaper and create a custom colour theme apk of my own. How do i do that?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk now Free
10th November 2013, 07:27 AM   |  #48  
Black_Prince's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,869
 
1,235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Done with 8 thanks per day ...
Very good efforts ...

Warmth Regards
10th November 2013, 08:11 AM   |  #49  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 115
 
314 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0KER!

hi, i just want to change some .png files to make an app look in another color. but if i replace them with the 7-zip method via drag and drop i get an error while installing the apk. i get the error "app was not installed" is there something i miss? even if i try it via decompile and recompile the app can't get installed.

help please.

Did you sign your apk after recompile?

Also uninstall the older apk to take card of signature mismatch....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II I9100G Android Development by ThreadRank