Some report from me ..
- After changing the MODE on ParanoidAndroid Preference [Tablet/Phablet/Stock] , The reboot option doesn't work well ... It reboots but stuck on the boot logo and have to hold the power button to manually reboot it again
Edit 1 :
Tested it with Overall function
- Rom Control working fine [Except Force TabletMode/DualPanel Mode,When using it with Paranoid Preference , Causes an instability and Bootloop]
- GPS [Working Fine , Tested with latest Papago Apps]
- Camera [Old issue - Pink spot but doesn't shown oftenly - Known issue for every AOSP/AOKP Rom]
- Apollo [Working fine with DSP Manager]
- Paranoid Preference [PerAppDPI is working fine , Possible to change the MODE but have to manually reboot]
- Toggles [AOKP and AOSP Toggles working fine , just that AOKP's torch toggle is not working fine but AOSP yes ]
- CPU Frequency [Able to lock it after deleting the Power.t1.so in this directory : System\Hw\Libs - Only worked on Stock kernel]
Sorry for reporting this althought its in alpha stage .. Just for your information
Edit 1 is my own testing result
---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------
Originally Posted by rskyline
Nope only the paranoid settings but I'll try to make a clean install and try again. I activated the volume change music when screen is locked but it change the song if you tick the volume button once istead if change the song when you long press
Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G usando Tapatalk 2
Skyline,for your case,could try this method if you didn't try it yet .
Change the DPI in ParanoidPreference for Apps>Contact>To any DPI you wanted
Then slide to the size section .. Change to any size you wanted .. There's alot of size available for Contact [As this is related to the Dialer]
And see what happened.