Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 50,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.2][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[26/02][V20.0.0]

Tip us?
 
rskyline
Old
#21  
rskyline's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 699
Posts: 3,341
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Barquisimeto

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefa1con View Post
If u want cm toggles disable the aokp toggles in ROM control
If u want aokp toggles vice versa
I ll make a FAQ tomorrow

RSkyline use stock ui in paranoid settings

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I switched to stock ui and still have huge fonts on dialer.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G usando Tapatalk 2
 
bluefa1con
Old
#22  
bluefa1con's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9,223
Posts: 3,140
Join Date: Aug 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rskyline View Post
I switched to stock ui and still have huge fonts on dialer.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G usando Tapatalk 2
are u using build.prop to change dpi or some app ?
 
rskyline
Old
#23  
rskyline's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 699
Posts: 3,341
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Barquisimeto

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefa1con View Post
are u using build.prop to change dpi or some app ?
Nope only the paranoid settings but I'll try to make a clean install and try again. I activated the volume change music when screen is locked but it change the song if you tick the volume button once istead if change the song when you long press

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G usando Tapatalk 2
 
cesco73
Old
#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 378
Join Date: Feb 2011
Fantastic man!!!! =) =) and super rom =D hihihi

Phone: Nexus 4 and HTC ONE
Rom: RASTAKAT [Android 4.4_r1.2 KRT16S]
Kernel:Semaphore N4 1.8.0


 
Infinite96
Old
(Last edited by Infinite96; 27th October 2012 at 01:44 AM.)
#25  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,899
Posts: 2,619
Join Date: Aug 2012
Bluefa1con Some report from me ..

- After changing the MODE on ParanoidAndroid Preference [Tablet/Phablet/Stock] , The reboot option doesn't work well ... It reboots but stuck on the boot logo and have to hold the power button to manually reboot it again

Edit 1 :
Tested it with Overall function
- Rom Control working fine [Except Force TabletMode/DualPanel Mode,When using it with Paranoid Preference , Causes an instability and Bootloop]
- GPS [Working Fine , Tested with latest Papago Apps]
- Camera [Old issue - Pink spot but doesn't shown oftenly - Known issue for every AOSP/AOKP Rom]
- Apollo [Working fine with DSP Manager]
- Paranoid Preference [PerAppDPI is working fine , Possible to change the MODE but have to manually reboot]
- Toggles [AOKP and AOSP Toggles working fine , just that AOKP's torch toggle is not working fine but AOSP yes ]
- CPU Frequency [Able to lock it after deleting the Power.t1.so in this directory : System\Hw\Libs - Only worked on Stock kernel]



Thanks..

Sorry for reporting this althought its in alpha stage .. Just for your information

Edit 1 is my own testing result Thanks .

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rskyline View Post
Nope only the paranoid settings but I'll try to make a clean install and try again. I activated the volume change music when screen is locked but it change the song if you tick the volume button once istead if change the song when you long press

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G usando Tapatalk 2
Skyline,for your case,could try this method if you didn't try it yet .

Change the DPI in ParanoidPreference for Apps>Contact>To any DPI you wanted
Then slide to the size section .. Change to any size you wanted .. There's alot of size available for Contact [As this is related to the Dialer]
And see what happened.

Thanks ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Infinite96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rskyline
Old
#26  
rskyline's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 699
Posts: 3,341
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Barquisimeto

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite96 View Post
Bluefa1con Some report from me ..

- After changing the MODE on ParanoidAndroid Preference [Tablet/Phablet/Stock] , The reboot option doesn't work well ... It reboots but stuck on the boot logo and have to hold the power button to manually reboot it again

Edit 1 :
Tested it with Overall function
- Rom Control working fine [Except Force TabletMode/DualPanel Mode,When using it with Paranoid Preference , Causes an instability and Bootloop]
- GPS [Working Fine , Tested with latest Papago Apps]
- Camera [Old issue - Pink spot but doesn't shown oftenly - Known issue for every AOSP/AOKP Rom]
- Apollo [Working fine with DSP Manager]
- Paranoid Preference [PerAppDPI is working fine , Possible to change the MODE but have to manually reboot]
- Toggles [AOKP and AOSP Toggles working fine , just that AOKP's torch toggle is not working fine but AOSP yes ]
- CPU Frequency [Able to lock it after deleting the Power.t1.so in this directory : System\Hw\Libs - Only worked on Stock kernel]



Thanks..

Sorry for reporting this althought its in alpha stage .. Just for your information

Edit 1 is my own testing result Thanks .

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------


Skyline,for your case,could try this method if you didn't try it yet .

Change the DPI in ParanoidPreference for Apps>Contact>To any DPI you wanted
Then slide to the size section .. Change to any size you wanted .. There's alot of size available for Contact [As this is related to the Dialer]
And see what happened.

Thanks ..
You're da man! Worked perfectly

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G usando Tapatalk 2
 
Infinite96
Old
#27  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,899
Posts: 2,619
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rskyline View Post
You're da man! Worked perfectly

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G usando Tapatalk 2
Hmmm..Skyline...Good to hear that your issue is solved..

Anyway some advice here ..

Do not use ParanoidPreference mixed with Rom Control [Etc like TabletMode/DualPanel/DPI Switcher].

It will cause a bootloop .
 
ICS_XD
Old
#28  
ICS_XD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13,206
Posts: 4,429
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hidden Leaf Village

 
DONATE TO ME
Good i just wake up n was going to try that PM link :P i think no need of that :P

I know HW composer probelm due to aokp libs of aokp b4 n b5
Use b2 or b3 parts in PAC to solve issue

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
NeatROM I9500
NeatROM I9100G
X-TremeXD ROM i9100G
IF you Like My Work Please Buy me a Beer Here

 
 
rskyline
Old
#29  
rskyline's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 699
Posts: 3,341
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Barquisimeto

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite96 View Post
Hmmm..Skyline...Good to hear that your issue is solved..

Anyway some advice here ..

Do not use ParanoidPreference mixed with Rom Control [Etc like TabletMode/DualPanel/DPI Switcher].

It will cause a bootloop .
Wich app i have to change dpi to make it little ?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G usando Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1351307876174.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	1433991   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1351307888772.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	1433994  
 
ICS_XD
Old
#30  
ICS_XD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13,206
Posts: 4,429
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hidden Leaf Village

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rskyline View Post
Wich app i have to change dpi to make it little ?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G usando Tapatalk 2
I think systemUI

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
NeatROM I9500
NeatROM I9100G
X-TremeXD ROM i9100G
IF you Like My Work Please Buy me a Beer Here

 

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools
Display Modes