Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,562 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DISCUSSION]Android 4.4.3 finally released

Tip us?

SteveMurphy
Old
(Last edited by SteveMurphy; 3rd June 2014 at 01:22 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2139
Default [DISCUSSION]Android 4.4.3 finally released

Just released for the Nexus devices, so expect some of the (still) supported AOSP roms to roll this out by end-of-month - if not sooner. Please don't use this as an excuse to spam threads asking for ETA's, as all 4.4.3 discussion can go here until those respective threads go live.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to SteveMurphy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vkevin16
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Default CM11 4.4.3 is now available for s2 i9100.

CM11 4.4.3 is now available for s2 i9100.
The Following User Says Thank You to vkevin16 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jammerlee711
Old
Thanks Meter 0
any stable 4.4.3 version released? i flashed 4.4.3 slimsaber before and the random restarts kinda turn me off. I'm back to 4.3.1 and it's rock stable

camp0s
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammerlee711 View Post
any stable 4.4.3 version released? i flashed 4.4.3 slimsaber before and the random restarts kinda turn me off. I'm back to 4.3.1 and it's rock stable
Did you do a full device reset? I usually dirty flash until 4.4.2 latest release, then fully wiped clean my device before jumping on 4.4.3.

MrRaines
Old
Thanks Meter 0
4.4.3 Really looks great

pedronunes91
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRaines View Post
4.4.3 Really looks great
I'm thinking about install CM11 M7 on my s2, what do you guys think about it? Bugs and something like that?

gravisrs
Old
(Last edited by gravisrs; 20th June 2014 at 08:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
CM11 M7 works flawlessly... but:

- there is no default ringtone so if u wiped your /data you will hear silence when someone calls u
- there is no kernel with working usb-otg nor usb-hdmi around for this release, but DorimanX team is looking on to that.
- CM's gapps not working (not ready for 4.4.3 obviously), use pa_gapps (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942) - in my case only micro was small enough to fit with that new huge CM
- that kitkat /storage/sdcard0 read-only issue makes lot of apps to just crash !!

Besides above it works pretty well. Wifi stable, hsdpa stable, calls/sms fine, browser fine. Can't find anything more not WAI.

At this time I'd suggest NOT flashing DorimanX on newest CM 11 M7.

If u wiped /data partition you have to recreate some default structures (eg. DCIM or camera and gallery won't work).