Android version: 2.3.3
Running stock ROM with XWKF3 with default Samsung launcher. (let me know if further info is required)
From few days GS2 has been starting to force close the system applications out of blue. Not had this issue since 3 months. Basically I would get a force close of Google services initially (pic attached) which would throw that pop up in a contionus loop. When I later check out others apps the following applications also gave me the force close error:
1. Internet (doesn't even let me see the force close error. The box appears for less than a milliseconds and closes off)
5. Social Hub
9. Wireless will not connect and it tries to scan and later switches off automatically.
10. TW launcher (not all the time, the home screen will restart itself on a contionus loop - effect similar to when we clear through RAM from task manager.
As u can see the above apps are mostly the system apps. Specifically android apps rather than touchwiz.
Here is what I have tried:
1. Try exiting all apps and clearing the RAM through task manager. But still the above mentioned applications force close.
2. so the only way was for me to switch off and the on the device. However this does not look like a permanent solution since the problem appears again like two or three times a day.
I would also like to point out that may be the issue issue is only when the wireless and is turned on. I can't be sure here completely.
Also after I restart the device oddly everytime the device temp shows as 39° C and then cools down.
I have not rooted my device at all and also have not installed any application which does a system wide changes (oh except Samsung app update and Samsung mobile security from the Samsung app store)
Just not able to know wot is causing the problem
So could anyone please help me out to as to solve this issue? Is some kind of virus/malware being attacked? Is the device suffering from faulty hardware?
Gald to provide any further info if required.