5,605,120 Members 37,543 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FW] GT-I9100 Region:XFV (S.Africa (vodafone), V:I9100XWLP7 (4.0.3) DIRECT & TORRENT

Tip us?

AdamLange
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2356

DONATE TO ME
Angry [FW] GT-I9100 Region:XFV (S.Africa (vodafone), V:I9100XWLP7 (4.0.3) DIRECT & TORRENT

Device: GT-I9100
Region: XFV (South africa (vodafone))
Version: I9100XWLP7
Modem Version: I9100XXLPS
Release Date: 10.04.2012
Build Date: 03-04-2012
Changelist: 340913

Downloads:
Direct Download: HERE
Torrent Download: HERE
Kernel Download: HERE
Modem Download: HERE

Please do not post hotfile links or any other file sharers here. Only non-paid-non-waiting-direct-downloads here!

Don't forget to follow our service at Twitter (@SamsungUpdates) or Samsung-Updates.com to get fastest info and

Direct Downloads NO MORE WAITING!

Enjoy!
Not Recognized Developer - Linux/Windows/Android
Tools: Galaxy Unlocker , Samsung Cache Ripper
Web: Samsung Updates
Quote of the day: "A funny thing about regret is, that it is better to regret something you have done. Than to regret something you haven't done." - Orbital/Satan
The Following User Says Thank You to AdamLange For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

emanoek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Heads UP!

ICS over OTA available now for Vodacom SA. Probably via Kies as well. haven't looked yet. Busy with download via OTA now.

ChocolateBadger
Old
Thanks Meter 0
@Grooby can you also post the South Africa XFA (all), XFC (cell c), XFM (mtn) aswell Please? Do you know where I can find the South African GB official roms aswell? Thanks

RainerZA
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is this branded?

Intratech
Old
Thanks Meter 4505

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateBadger View Post
@Grooby can you also post the South Africa XFA (all), XFC (cell c), XFM (mtn) aswell Please? Do you know where I can find the South African GB official roms aswell? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intratech View Post
South Africa (XFA, XFC, XFE, XFM, XFV):Download
Need official GT-I9100 firmwares? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1075278
Need official GT-I9300 firmwares? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1671969

I don't want to help and provide tech support by PM. Please post on the forum so everyone can learn from each other

[/CENTER]
The Following User Says Thank You to Intratech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]