Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 45,164 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy S II official Android 4.2/4.3/4.4

Tip us?

palmspan70
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Phone Galaxy S II official Android 4.2/4.3/4.4

Petition for Samsung to make an official update for S II/Note I:
http://www.change.org/petitions/grou...share_petition

Samsung released the jelly bean update 4.1.2 for the Galaxy Note N7000 and S II last year, the update was full of bugs, laggy and made our precious hard-earned money device slow, it feels really bad that samsung is doing it with us!

They released the 4.2.2 update for the low segment devices like the Grand and S II Plus.
I want samsung to look into this matter and kindly provide us with a stable, fast jelly bean update!

If Samsung still doesn't understand what I say? then they should have a look at this forum on xda

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2206821&page=8
this is not what out device deserves, we need something better.

Samsung if you continue to do this with us, possibly we would all leave you and switch to other Smartphone vendors!

The only solution for this is, please release a stable 4.2.2/4.3 or 4.4 update for Note and S II.

---

So please help us spread this petition and sign it if you are fed up with really bad updates like I am.
The Following User Says Thank You to palmspan70 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3,206
1) Samsung aren't going to give you what you want as a result of a petition.
2) The petition thing has already been done/thought of ages ago, there's already a considerable thread on here re: this; I'm sure the mod who closes your thread shortly will link you to it.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 10,846

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

Original thread is HERE

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe