Thanks fot those infos will definitively look into this.
Here is my setup :
I'm runnig under rootbox 4.2 with dorimanx kernel 9.43 which will never be updated anymore
...but it is for the moment still my preferred rom
I would like to test some kitkat roms (pa, c-rom for example) as dual boot
would it be possible to have those two roms in dual boot ?
Which order would be the best, KK as first or the stable one as first ?
Is it also possible to restore a nandroid backup (of the rootbox) as rom or do we need to clean everything and restart both roms from scratch ?
Sorry for those questions. Thanks for the help
edit : hummm ok was a bit lazy this morning ^^ ...should probably find my answers trought the pages of this topic
So if i folow you right i can start at step 5 ? (assuming i flashed the KK recovery before) and start flashing the 2nd rom
This will leave my actual rom as it is and as 1st rom and give me the possibility to flash whatever rom i want as 2nd ?
5) Flash Dorimanx v10.43.xx Kernel you downloaded earlier
6) Go to advanced in CWM recovery and Reboot Recovery
7) Go to dual boot options in new CWM and select Wipe 2nd ROM data/cache (takes 5-10 minutes)
8) Then select Wipe 2nd ROM dalvik-cache
9) After that Install 2nd ROM from Internal SD card or External SD card and flash the 2nd ROM.
10) Reboot System and Enjoy
|dual boot, kitkat, s ii gt-i9100|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|