Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,590 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[I9100][ROM 4.1.2] Stock 4.1.2 JB - real deal

Tip us?

ciyrus
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Siyah is Running perfect

cachocomadreja
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default XWLS8 vs XWLSD

Guys! Does anyone know of a substantial improvement in the latest release (XWLSD). Can't find a link to the changelog for that version.
I'm currently on XWLS8 with latest Philz and I can say I'm pretty happy with it but I'd like to think there's still some goodies I'm missing...

By the way, battery life is great on latest Philz kernel. No lag, no FCs, no battery drain!

shahrozeumar
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Default Re: [I9100][ROM 4.1.2] Stock 4.1.2 JB - real deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachocomadreja View Post
Guys! Does anyone know of a substantial improvement in the latest release (XWLSD). Can't find a link to the changelog for that version.
I'm currently on XWLS8 with latest Philz and I can say I'm pretty happy with it but I'd like to think there's still some goodies I'm missing...

By the way, battery life is great on latest Philz kernel. No lag, no FCs, no battery drain!
If you are having no problems with your current firmware then no need to change it. Because there are a few issues in LSD as well.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Device: AT&T Samsung Galaxy SIII i747
Andriod version: 4.1.2
Firmware: Official

Hit the Thanks button if you find my post useful

cachocomadreja
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahrozeumar View Post
If you are having no problems with your current firmware then no need to change it. Because there are a few issues in LSD as well.

I'm testing it right now and I can't complain... It's a little bit smoother than the previous one and has less lag when unlocking (sometimes no lag at all). Regarding battery life it's about the same when you flash Philz Kernel. In my particular case battery life improved around twice the one it had before because I flashed another modem (one suitable for latin american networks). I can't believe how much difference it makes... You all should give it a try. I'm making about 28hs with moderate use (10 - 15mins of talk, 100 msgs, 5 min video recording, 20 min music playback, etc.). As I said before... Can't complain!
The Following User Says Thank You to cachocomadreja For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dexter_prog
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
I'm testing it right now and I can't complain... It's a little bit smoother than the previous one and has less lag when unlocking (sometimes no lag at all). Regarding battery life it's about the same when you flash Philz Kernel. In my particular case battery life improved around twice the one it had before because I flashed another modem (one suitable for latin american networks). I can't believe how much difference it makes... You all should give it a try. I'm making about 28hs with moderate use (10 - 15mins of talk, 100 msgs, 5 min video recording, 20 min music playback, etc.). As I said before... Can't complain!
which modem? I'm also in Latin America and battery life is terrible in ALL JB roms for me

cachocomadreja
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_prog View Post
which modem? I'm also in Latin America and battery life is terrible in ALL JB roms for me
It's all about the modem, bro... I have discovered that now! The modem I use is UHLPF, attached just in case together with the newer version UHLPG. It also improved my signal reception. Do u know how to flash it? Cheers.-
Attached Files
File Type: rar Modems.rar - [Click for QR Code] (7.85 MB, 31 views)

Dexter_prog
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
It's all about the modem, bro... I have discovered that now! The modem I use is UHLPF, attached just in case together with the newer version UHLPG. It also improved my signal reception. Do u know how to flash it? Cheers.-
thanks, gonna give it a try. I'll use mobile odin to flash it. Let's see how it goes

shahrozeumar
Old
(Last edited by shahrozeumar; 4th March 2013 at 11:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 90

Quote:
I am on NeatROM lite v4.3. I am thinking to flash LSD now using mobile odin. Any issues you faced while flashing? Needed to restore efs afterwards?

Edit: I know 4.3 is LSD but I want to flash stock.

Device: AT&T Samsung Galaxy SIII i747
Andriod version: 4.1.2
Firmware: Official

Hit the Thanks button if you find my post useful

XtruderZ
Old
Thanks Meter 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahrozeumar View Post
I am on NeatROM lite v4.3. I am thinking to flash LSD now using mobile odin. Any issues you faced while flashing? Needed to restore efs afterwards?

Neatrom lite 4.3 is LSD

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Device: Samsung Galaxy S II
Rom: Neat Rom Lite v4.3 XWLSD
Kernel: Philz cwm6 v4.35

CrazeUK
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idebutterpiep View Post
Happens with me when I shut down my telephone and opened it again. It only happens with programms I put on my extern SD.
Now I updated Jb to:
PDA: I9100XWLS8
CSC: I9100FOPLS3
Version: 4.1.2
Date: 2013-01-16
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

No problems anymore.
Hi, is the rom you used the official rom for the UK generic?
Thanks

Tags
jellybean 4.1.2, leak