I ALREADY MADE THIS BY MY HANDS ON MY PHONE AND IT WAS OK, BUT DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, SOMETIMES THINGS DON'T GO AS WE PREDICT.
Please, read this post twice before proceeding. It may be tricky for the first time for newbies, But it would be done step by step.
You need latest SAMSUNG USB Drivers for Mobile Phones installed on your computer and the original USB cable.
1. SAMSUNG USB Drivers for Mobile Phones installed
2. Original USB cable
3. Samsung Galaxy Unlocker (Attached)
4. HashTab (Attached) or any MD5 checksum program
5. Root Explorer (Attached)Procedures:
1. Root your SC-02C as Follows:
Using Odin v3.09 Flash SC02COMKG5_SC02CDCMKG5_SC02COMKG5_HOME.tar as PDA/AP (Don't mark or unmark any option other than default)
Using Odin v3.09 Flash CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_KG5-v4.1-CWM4.tar as PDA/AP (Don't mark or unmark any option other than default)
2. Using Root explorer, copy "/efs/nv_data.bin" and "/efs/nv_data.bin.md5" from phone to your computer desktop
3. Using Samsung Galaxy Unlocker
Open file nv_data.bin
Select Samsung Galaxy S2 (Gt-I9100) under Phone Model
Click Generate Code! >> No Supported VIDEO card found! will appear >> Click Yes to patch the file instead
Save the patched file with the same name at any other location
4. Using HashTab Or any other MD5 checksum program >> Copy MD5 checksum string for the patched nv_data.bin
5. Using Notepad >> Open nv_data.bin.md5 >> Replace the found string with MD5 checksum string for the patched nv_data.bin and save
6. Using Root Explorer >> Copy Both NEW files nv_data.bin and nv_data.bin.md5 and past them under "/efs/" on your phone
7. Power OFF your phone >> Insert SIM Other than Docomo one >> Power ON the phone and wait for the signal to appear
8. Flash any Stock ROM to unrootGood Luck
If this helped you, Donate to me or Thanks would be enough.