This is not a review of the phone. The Idea behind this topic is that it has been 10 Months of time SII launched and as usual every cellphone has its own Pros. & Cons.
What you found good and what you think this phone is missing.
From hardware to software, build quality, its Camera, Display, and software update support from Samsung Mobile, Everything, feel free to input your Experience here!!
My Input, Cons.
• Gorilla Glass ?- There are so many Youtube videos to be amazed about the Power of unbreakable and unsearchable Gorilla glass – But many Samsung Galaxy S2 users complaining got scratches!
• The swiping screen lock , that opens the phone is waste of time, as there is a hardware unlock key already.
• Battery Life – Battery life is about Max 14 Hrs and Minimum 10 Hrs on a heavy use after a overnight full charge .
This is standard usage without any tweak .
• No hardware key for camera – It really sucks, If I want to use camera I have to go through the software menu, no hot hardware key to start the camera!
• Plastic Uni body feels cheap in the Hands
• I am missing one touch call answering function like, Iphone or Htc! Swyping from one end to onother is a hassle
My Input, Pros.
• Screens display Quality is superb – bright with vibrant real colors
• The 4.3" Screen size is good enough for games and watching movies, It makes hassle free handling.
• Love the camera’s features like touch focus and pinch to zoom.
• Light weight(119 g)- You don’t feel like carrying it !
• Call quality is good
• Love the video (1080p@30fps ) quality and the image quality (8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash)
• Phone is running in top speed as it has dual-core 1.2 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM, experience extremely fast operations all the time.
• Software update: all ready 6-7 leaks of ICS
This is what I experienced with Galaxy SII, now guys your turn