Post Reply

Looking for someone to import SGS2 to USA from UK

OP designgears

29th April 2011, 03:59 AM   |  #1  
designgears's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag SLC
Thanks Meter: 8,681
 
4,876 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Well, I have cash set aside for this, who can find the best deal, buy it and ship it to me?
29th April 2011, 04:06 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
NYC
Thanks Meter: 31
 
350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Ditto

10 char
29th April 2011, 04:13 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
why dont you guys just order from one of the UK sites? or are you asking for someone that can get it from a company which only sells within UK for a bit cheaper?
29th April 2011, 04:17 AM   |  #4  
designgears's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag SLC
Thanks Meter: 8,681
 
4,876 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabs52

why dont you guys just order from one of the UK sites? or are you asking for someone that can get it from a company which only sells within UK for a bit cheaper?

what sites are selling it to the USA? All the ones I have tried want UK addresses.
29th April 2011, 04:29 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by designgears

what sites are selling it to the USA? All the ones I have tried want UK addresses.

Just ordered from Clove http://www.clove.co.uk/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-i9100-16gb they accepted my US address perfectly fine. I believe Handtec accepts order from the US too. http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php...free-unlocked-

Hope this helps
29th April 2011, 04:29 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
handtec and clove to name a couple
29th April 2011, 04:30 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by designgears

what sites are selling it to the USA? All the ones I have tried want UK addresses.

Have you tried Handtec, they deliver to Australia. ~AUS$700
29th April 2011, 06:57 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
sweet. Might pounce on one of these. A few questions first

1. Which site is more reliable? Has anyone ordered thru either?

2. How long does shipping usually take to the United states?

3. It says first units dispatched may 3rd? Does that mean if i place my order today it will ship that day? or will it be on backorder?
29th April 2011, 07:40 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
518 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthornton71707

sweet. Might pounce on one of these. A few questions first

1. Which site is more reliable? Has anyone ordered thru either?

2. How long does shipping usually take to the United states?

3. It says first units dispatched may 3rd? Does that mean if i place my order today it will ship that day? or will it be on backorder?

i'm from CA and i ordered from handtec. it was the cheapest out of all the sites i found. about 710 us.

Last time i check, about 2 days ago, they still had units left for preorder for shipping on the 3rd of may.

It takes 2-4 days to ship. Saw that on the website.

shipping cost about 14 pounds.
29th April 2011, 07:57 AM   |  #10  
robinthomas's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
y don't you try this site: http://electroprise.com/samsung-i910...ed-p-2792.html

They are from: http://electroprise.com/contact_us.php

Got this from a post in gsmarena, sorry didn't know its a scam.
Last edited by robinthomas; 30th April 2011 at 06:22 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II General by ThreadRank