Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Official Indian GS2 Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

OP viper_79

6th April 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #17871  
sahibunlimited's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 2,455
 
6,816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer

saw that post, smelling sarcasm

it is always recommended to clear those when upgrading a kernel specifically when there are some big changes. but before that try clearing your messaging cache.

Sarcasm, cache have nothing to do with kernel
6th April 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #17872  
bala_gamer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Madurai-Chennai
Thanks Meter: 6,611
 
11,486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsha Raj

No ETA's! Haha..



Clearing the cache will not delete his messages?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

clearing the data will do that , right?
6th April 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #17873  
sam142000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 45
 
435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer

saw that post, smelling sarcasm

it is always recommended to clear those when upgrading a kernel specifically when there are some big changes. but before that try clearing your messaging cache.

Did all 3 things
wiped dalvik
wiped cache
cleared messaging cache....
Still the problem is there!!
6th April 2012, 05:08 PM   |  #17874  
kachrukamble's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,340
 
5,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsha Raj

No ETA's! Haha..

Clearing the cache will not delete his messages?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

♧♧♧♧
┃ ┃
┃Beer┃┓
┃ ┃┛
┗━━┛ ^_^;; haha...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
6th April 2012, 05:08 PM   |  #17875  
Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Exclamation Using Check Rom 6 would like to switch to CM9
Hi I'm using Check Rom 6 on my SGS2, Very curious to use ICS check rom dev team takes much time to release ICS flavoured Rom. Hence thought of switching to CM9

It would be great if u can help me with the links of CM9 ICS with best compatible kernel & Suggest me with my plans

Thx & Regards
Vijay
6th April 2012, 05:11 PM   |  #17876  
bala_gamer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Madurai-Chennai
Thanks Meter: 6,611
 
11,486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay2network

Hi I'm using Check Rom 6 on my SGS2, Very curious to use ICS check rom dev team takes much time to release ICS flavoured Rom. Hence thought of switching to CM9

It would be great if u can help me with the links of CM9 ICS with best compatible kernel & Suggest me with my plans

Thx & Regards
Vijay

welcome, the 1st 2 post of the below link will guide you through

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1419102


summary

1. backup your required data.
2. download cm9 resurrection edition from the above link.
3.flash it via odin
6th April 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #17877  
exynoss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,186
 
4,508 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kachrukamble

When will Beer aosp rom available for us? any specific date

This aosp will based on android 6.0 key lime pie :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
6th April 2012, 05:16 PM   |  #17878  
sahibunlimited's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 2,455
 
6,816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoj971

This aosp will based on android 6.0 key lime pie :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

AOSP isn't based on anything
Its the thing
Like stock rom on gnex is AOSP rom
6th April 2012, 05:24 PM   |  #17879  
bala_gamer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Madurai-Chennai
Thanks Meter: 6,611
 
11,486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahibunlimited

Sarcasm, cache have nothing to do with kernel

actually the reply made by gokhan on his thread was sarcastic
6th April 2012, 05:26 PM   |  #17880  
exynoss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,186
 
4,508 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
This link is for resurrection ics remix rom have a look @rdhalla comments (post) u will be lol
And also read my post on next page

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=24514472


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
"common ravi don't waste time buy s3 asap, amoled y u no stay fine like lcd?, kachru secretly start hates gs3 over gs2, kachru ship our s3's fast!!!!, ravi want s3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ssijcie kutasy spamerzy, thread is going slower and slower, trollers' paradise!, watchout, we do moderate tags, we got some badass tags here !, why u no moderate tags?, yo dawg
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes