Thread Closed

Official Indian GS2 Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

OP viper_79

10th April 2012, 08:03 AM   |  #18381  
kachrukamble's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,340
 
5,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
How to delete multiple contacts in CM9 ??
The Following User Says Thank You to kachrukamble For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2012, 09:00 AM   |  #18382  
Ankit Tulsian's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 208
 
927 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Kachru: Try merging duplicate contacts and thanks for the email:)
10th April 2012, 09:01 AM   |  #18383  
Harsha Raj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,234
 
4,235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kachrukamble

How to delete multiple contacts in CM9 ??

Yeah I know you can't. Try using 3rd party contacts app like exdialer. Why the people's app in CM9 cannot delete contacts as multiple I don't know. Maybe because the contacts are stored in your email ID instead of your phone?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
10th April 2012, 09:05 AM   |  #18384  
kachrukamble's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,340
 
5,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankit Tulsian

Kachru: Try merging duplicate contacts and thanks for the email:)







Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsha Raj

Yeah I know you can't. Try using 3rd party contacts app like exdialer. Why the people's app in CM9 cannot delete contacts as multiple I don't know. Maybe because the contacts are stored in your email ID instead of your phone?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Got it how to
Go to manage app>contacts>clear data from both contacs and contacts storage app. Later reinstall your contact backup file like vcf or other backup and done


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Last edited by kachrukamble; 10th April 2012 at 09:10 AM.
10th April 2012, 09:15 AM   |  #18385  
Ankit Tulsian's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 208
 
927 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Yeah if you have stored the contacts in storage then this is the way.I dont sync my contacts with gmail.I always get duplicate contacts with sync
10th April 2012, 09:20 AM   |  #18386  
ImSherlocked's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 156
 
1,054 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
LP7 released in Russia!
10th April 2012, 09:23 AM   |  #18387  
emze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 98
 
1,040 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
which anti-virus and anti-theft app is good? lookout and avast look like strong contenders. the "Plan B" app from lookout does not work anymore i think.
10th April 2012, 09:24 AM   |  #18388  
kachrukamble's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,340
 
5,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankit Tulsian

Yeah if you have stored the contacts in storage then this is the way.I dont sync my contacts with gmail.I always get duplicate contacts with sync

I usualy take backup every week or so.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
10th April 2012, 09:26 AM   |  #18389  
kachrukamble's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,340
 
5,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emze

which anti-virus and anti-theft app is good? lookout and avast look like strong contenders. the "Plan B" app from lookout does not work anymore i think.

For me AV for android is just a extra app which has no use..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
10th April 2012, 09:33 AM   |  #18390  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1,382
 
3,854 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harsha raj

guys check this out!

(in browser)
lol
lol 2
lol 3
lol 4


sent from my gt-i9100 using tapatalk 2 beta-6

how?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
"common ravi don't waste time buy s3 asap, amoled y u no stay fine like lcd?, kachru secretly start hates gs3 over gs2, kachru ship our s3's fast!!!!, ravi want s3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ssijcie kutasy spamerzy, thread is going slower and slower, trollers' paradise!, watchout, we do moderate tags, we got some badass tags here !, why u no moderate tags?, yo dawg
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II General by ThreadRank