5,605,311 Members 39,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official Indian GS2 Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

Tip us?

viper_79
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Thumbs up Official Indian GS2 Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to viper_79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

R3Y
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Congratulations. I am looking forward to get it too as soon as possible.

Don't forget to post the pics..
The Following User Says Thank You to R3Y For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hoezay
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Default Got my SGS 2 !!!

Wazzzzaaa.Got my SGS2 !!! ( not from letsbuy though ).It's 5:30am i'm still playing with it will post info tomorrow..zzzz....No NFC chip btw.Everyone please stop whining about it.It's of no use to us here in India.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoezay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ujwols
Old
Thanks Meter 5
my SGS2 is shipped too yesterday from LetsBuy....but Aramamex ??

It should have been blue dart or something..more reliable ..as far as my experience with Aramex goes, they have a crappy courier service in India..
The Following User Says Thank You to ujwols For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vkrtandra
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Mine shipped with DTDC, I hope that it will reach in good condition (today?)

chattymango
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Waiting for detail review.
The Following User Says Thank You to chattymango For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

viper_79
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3Y View Post
Don't forget to post the pics..
Will do.. plenty of them!! Already have two cases in hand, the Sena ultra-slim leather case and one from Zenus with the kickstand. The official Samsung 'vent' case is on the way as well and should be delivered by early next week.. so in all a lot of pictures to be posted, and if required videos as well !!

vkrtandra
Old
Thanks Meter 3
So finally I have recieved my SGS2 this evening after waiting for many weeks. Letsbuy has shipped the SGS2 along with free accessories (Car Charger, molife mobile case and screen protector) except the HDTV adapter.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0757.jpg
Views:	6491
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	615733   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0760.jpg
Views:	5944
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	615734   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0761.jpg
Views:	6165
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	615735   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0762.jpg
Views:	5710
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	615736  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vkrtandra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ndnesh
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkrtandra View Post
So finally I have recieved my SGS2 this evening after waiting for many weeks. Letsbuy has shipped the SGS2 along with free accessories (Car Charger, molife mobile case and screen protector) except the HDTV adapter.
Congrats mate! Can you also post a pic of the screen protector? or is it in the Molife case itself?
Current Devices:
LG G2(D802) 32GB Stock, Rooted, Xposed 4.4.2 - D80220A-ESA- XX

Nexus 10 32 GB- Stock, Rooted 4.4.2

Nexus 7 (2012) 32 GB- Stock, Rooted 4.4.2

Previous Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S II GT I9100 - Sold.
HTC TyTN II- Sold
Nokia N72- Retired.
Philips 568- Lost in time

vkrtandra
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Yes, the screen protector is in the molife case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-06-04 19.05.20.jpg
Views:	4589
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	615753   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-06-04 19.05.58.jpg
Views:	4851
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	615754   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-06-04 19.07.16.jpg
Views:	4460
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	615755  

Tags
"common ravi don't waste time buy s3 asap, amoled y u no stay fine like lcd?, kachru secretly start hates gs3 over gs2, kachru ship our s3's fast!!!!, ravi want s3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ssijcie kutasy spamerzy, thread is going slower and slower, trollers' paradise!, watchout, we do moderate tags, we got some badass tags here !, why u no moderate tags?, yo dawg
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe