Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Official Indian GS2 Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

OP viper_79

31st March 2012, 10:05 AM   |  #16591  
nelsonoski1972's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In a Distant Galaxy S2 & 7"Tab
Thanks Meter: 215
 
375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Raviteja

When I saw your post I have no idea why you posted it again.Maybe TT bug

LOL
Yeah, Could be TT bug.
But what about other BUGS I have mentioned?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk
Last edited by nelsonoski1972; 31st March 2012 at 10:08 AM.
31st March 2012, 10:09 AM   |  #16592  
Mr.Raviteja's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 598
 
5,227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonoski1972

LOL
Yeah, Could be TT bug.
But what about other BUGS I have mentioned?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

other bugs???
31st March 2012, 10:12 AM   |  #16593  
kachrukamble's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,340
 
5,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Raviteja

Bus.......... running bus

Ladki, Train aur Bus ke peeche kabhi bhagna nahi chahiye.
Ek jayegi to dusri Aayegy-by Aamir Khan, (Movie Ishq )
31st March 2012, 10:18 AM   |  #16594  
iekansh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 295
 
1,463 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
After changing the DPI, I can't find most of the apps on play. Like Skype, FB, Viber. What to do? Seriously, I just wanna change it to 210/200. Most reliable way to do it?
31st March 2012, 10:23 AM   |  #16595  
nelsonoski1972's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In a Distant Galaxy S2 & 7"Tab
Thanks Meter: 215
 
375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Raviteja

other bugs???

When GS2 is not available anywhere in India , suddenly we have 2-3 persons who got registered last month and started spamming, flaming, and baiting(by asking for prohibited things ) and as a result of this a lot of posts getting deleted by mods.
What are we going to do?
I think we should complain to our moderator if this thing continues.
Believe it or not, I get all my latest android news from this thread and IT WILL be a catastrophe for me if some spammers managed to close this thread.
Sorry if I've hurt anybody.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk
31st March 2012, 10:35 AM   |  #16596  
Mr.Raviteja's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 598
 
5,227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kachrukamble

Ladki, Train aur Bus ke peeche kabhi bhagna nahi chahiye.
Ek jayegi to dusri Aayegy-by Aamir Khan, (Movie Ishq )

LOL..I was getting down from bus and that happened.I'm sure about Train and Bus but not sure about other one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonoski1972

When GS2 is not available anywhere in India , suddenly we have 2-3 persons who got registered last month and started spamming, flaming, and baiting(by asking for prohibited things ) and as a result of this a lot of posts getting deleted by mods.
What are we going to do?
I think we should complain to our moderator if this thing continues.
Believe it or not, I get all my latest android news from this thread and IT WILL be a catastrophe for me if some spammers managed to close this thread.
Sorry if I've hurt anybody.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

oh ok
Last edited by Mr.Raviteja; 31st March 2012 at 10:38 AM.
31st March 2012, 10:50 AM   |  #16597  
sahibunlimited's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 2,455
 
6,816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonoski1972

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

Why is this in french?
31st March 2012, 10:52 AM   |  #16598  
bala_gamer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Madurai-Chennai
Thanks Meter: 6,607
 
11,466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iekansh

After changing the DPI, I can't find most of the apps on play. Like Skype, FB, Viber. What to do? Seriously, I just wanna change it to 210/200. Most reliable way to do it?

Standard market will work only at either 240 or 160, have heard patched markets can show all apps with any dpi value

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
31st March 2012, 10:57 AM   |  #16599  
Link2Adi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 16
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer

Standard market will work only at either 240 or 160, have heard patched markets can show all apps with any dpi value

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Yep... There are patched market available but with those patched market apps u wont be able to buy any application
31st March 2012, 10:59 AM   |  #16600  
nelsonoski1972's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag In a Distant Galaxy S2 & 7"Tab
Thanks Meter: 215
 
375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahibunlimited

Why is this in french?

I like French customs, cuisine , and of course their language(and their beauties).
My uncle was HOD for French dept in a famous college and he taught me some french.
Ultimately I also want to show off.

Now coming to Topic:
Sammy has not released ICS for India in Kies till today and in the mean time CM9 has become perfect.It is tempting for me to go with CM9 but I am afraid about the stability.
I will wait for one more week and wait for Bala, Ravi, kachru and sahib's opinion.
Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk
Last edited by nelsonoski1972; 31st March 2012 at 11:11 AM.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
"common ravi don't waste time buy s3 asap, amoled y u no stay fine like lcd?, kachru secretly start hates gs3 over gs2, kachru ship our s3's fast!!!!, ravi want s3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ssijcie kutasy spamerzy, thread is going slower and slower, trollers' paradise!, watchout, we do moderate tags, we got some badass tags here !, why u no moderate tags?, yo dawg
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes