Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

safepacket

Aug 9, 2011
Bangalore
i read that too mate, but s2 is a flagship device, atleast they could have come up with eta or some announcement, my personal thought is that they are waiting for some more stable cm9 builds.

i dunno whats the current stats of cm9 on sgs, but sgs is there for long time in aokp builds.

Sgs is there in akop .
http://forum.aokp.co/page/supported_devices/_/samsung/

I am more pissed off because previous HTC flagship sensation is officially supported . Why in justice to s2

I agree to your thought that super stable cm9 may be a reason why they are holding off.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

radicalgel

Sep 23, 2011
Bangalore
Total Recall Galaxy S2

I just installed Total Recall and it showed me a popup saying my IMEI would be stored in their database to keep track of the fact that I have installed and used the trial. I clicked yes by mistake and I want to know if there's anyway to delete my info that is stored on their servers? Not safe to give out IMEI right? Or am I just worrying for no reason?

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Pulser was working on it guess. B2g is really in early stages . Flash only if you want a taste of it..

Don't complain if its feel half cooked!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

just flashed it , felt kinda good for its alpha release , it does have a bright future. calls worked randomly.

also saw the cm9 download page for sgs cm9, it has only 7 or 8 cm9 builds totally :eek: and it has official aokp.

so annoying, lets see how much we have to wait.....

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Now happy with spike 7.3 and cm9..
AOSP daieler and contact working good with 7.3 and the theme;)
The aosp daieler has mdpi advantage, so no prob..

atlast spike showed you some love :p

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi

Mr.Raviteja

Jun 4, 2011
Hyderabad
just flashed it , felt kinda good for its alpha release , it does have a bright future. calls worked randomly.

also saw the cm9 download page for sgs cm9, it has only 7 or 8 cm9 builds totally :eek: and it has official aokp.

so annoying, lets see how much we have to wait.....

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

atlast spike showed you some love :p

share some pics uncle for a grandpa :p

radicalgel

Sep 23, 2011
Bangalore
I have the voice recorder apk from a Sammy gb rom. Is there anyway to get it to work on hydrogen ICS? I tried installing but that didn't work so then I tried to push it to system/app and restart my phone but it still didn't show up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
you can search for 3g hacks all over the net , if you are skillfull/lucky enough, you will get 3g at 2g costs.

There is no skills or luck involved. It's how the operators are promoting 3G is what I heard. In idea network you will get 3G speed in 2G cost for all plans except monthly ones. Where as in airtel it works on all kinds of plans and docomo none. So it depends on network operators.

Also, one clarification. AOKP roms in all devices are made by taking CM9 as base right? Or they also start from scratch like how CM9 team did? At least for other devices where original AOKP exists?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

kachrukamble

Oct 21, 2010
Cloud
I have the voice recorder apk from a Sammy gb rom. Is there anyway to get it to work on hydrogen ICS? I tried installing but that didn't work so then I tried to push it to system/app and restart my phone but it still didn't show up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

It wont get flashed untill you make it compatible..
Try dualboot method, I flashed spike 7.3, it has add on pack for call recording.

Edit: countdown begins for Dirty picture:D:D

Last edited:

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
It wont get flashed untill you make it compatible..
Try dualboot method, I flashed spike 7.3, it has add on pack for call recording.

Edit: countdown begins for Dirty picture:D:D

Spike is called pure ics right? Because I'm not able to find it. So it looks like it's a custom Sammy rom. So the voice recorder app will definitely work. But hydrogen ROM is AOKP and there is so samsung framework, so the app will not work.
OT: this dirty picture which will come in TV today, will there be any sensors? Or its how they show in theater?

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
share some pics uncle for a grandpa :p

Inbuilt screenshot doesn't work, my digicam with father, so no screenshots.

@harsha
No my friend , airtel often uses proxy servers and Ports for 3g offers , so you either have to google it and find the right proxy to hack 3g ,even though we dunno how long it will work it's worth to try and use the same as long as it works.

#*posted on the move *#

kachrukamble

Oct 21, 2010
Cloud
Spike is called pure ics right? Because I'm not able to find it. So it looks like it's a custom Sammy rom. So the voice recorder app will definitely work. But hydrogen ROM is AOKP and there is so samsung framework, so the app will not work.
OT: this dirty picture which will come in TV today, will there be any sensors? Or its how they show in theater?

Yup, Spike is sammy custom rom and call record is working.
Aokp, no..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!