FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[OFFICIAL][4.4.x] Omni Rom Discussion thread

27th January 2015, 01:26 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Its a good rom. was one of my fav, but suffered a few softboots now and then with a couple of apps. this was on nightlyies before xmas. doubt very much you could brick your device flashing this, unless you dont follow the instructions.

11th February 2015, 08:48 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Flashed nightly of 20150207 and working fine
Hi

Just to let people know that I flashed the above nightly over the one of 20150126 on my Galaxy S2 and things work really fine. The power guzzling I experienced earlier seems to be addressed now. The issues I had earlier with my third app home screen that vanished seems to have also been solved. The only remaining peculiarity is the google service that force close after boot from time to time. It seems that it has no real effect but this is a bit annoying. Root runs fine with the proposed SU install.
All in all the phone is quick and runs rather stable.
Thanks to those that have made this ROM possible.
4th March 2015, 10:16 AM |#103  
Flag mianyang
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thank
Thank you for the job
21st March 2015, 02:47 PM |#104  

More
lollipop back to omni?
Hey, I am I'm bad need of getting away from a super laggy beanstalk lollipop ROM I should never have installed on my poor 9100!
Currently on cwm 6.0.5.1 and philz touch 6.8.5.9 for recovery/flashing zips etc.
I have never flashed a ROM from lollipop back to kitkat so nervous of bricking my device.
When installing omnirom can i boot into my formentioned recovery and follow the factory wipe and wipe davlik then flash omni zip, gapps zip, super su zip.

Not sure if exiting lollipop ROM would Cause any issue doing it that way??
Thanks!
27th March 2015, 04:56 PM |#105  

More
Wlan Problem
Sometimes is doesn't works to switching on WLAN. The circle is turning, but nothing happens. or sometimes WLAN is on and find the network but do not connecting to it and when i touch the connect bottom nothing happen! ,also sometimes it shows that the network not in range but it is!
28th March 2015, 12:27 PM |#106  
Flag Norwich

More
Mobile office won't save file on this ROM
Hi, Love this ROM.

For information:

I installed mobile office last night, however any attempt to save a file after editing (text or spreadsheet) causes Office to crash.
(with a message along the lines of "unfortunately office has had to close unexpectedly")

As a test I reinstalled a Cyanogen Lollipop Rom and tried Office again and I am able to save files.

I have returned to your OMNI rom, but is this fixable? Is there perhaps missing a requisite folder path?

Many thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread