Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

One Click Pattern Unlock SamsunG Android

OP XCachorroX

26th July 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #1  
XCachorroX's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
One Click Pattern Unlock is a small tool for dissable pattern lock without Lose any data from phone,
if have any error please send me report.




How┐?
- Connect Phone ON
- Select Your Port Com
- Connect Cable RJ45
- Press Button "Pattern Lock Unlock"

Support OS: XP/Vista/Win7

One Click Pattern Unlock Download!

regards
Pablo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XCachorroX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2012, 10:45 PM   |  #2  
hIdd3N-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 279
 
393 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCachorroX

One Click Pattern Unlock is a small tool for dissable pattern lock without Lose any data from phone,
if have any error please send me report.]


How┐?
- Connect Phone ON
- Select Your Port Com
- Connect Cable RJ45
- Press Button "Pattern Lock Unlock"

Support OS: XP/Vista/Win7
regards
Pablo

The F&#@? Is it really that simple to break pattern lock security?
26th July 2012, 11:03 PM   |  #3  
sorcio91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Does it require root permissions?
26th July 2012, 11:05 PM   |  #4  
XCachorroX's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
was hmsour
Quote:
Originally Posted by hIdd3N-

The F&#@? Is it really that simple to break pattern lock security?

yes is very simple,no is solution total but is a solution temporary for saved all our files,after this can reset phone and deleted all locks

regards
Pablo
26th July 2012, 11:12 PM   |  #5  
XCachorroX's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorcio91

Does it require root permissions?

this solution on need any permissions root or enable usb debuggin,is direct by com port! only need a interface or any ftdi port and cable rj45.

regards
Pablo
26th July 2012, 11:17 PM   |  #6  
bartoloandre98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 655
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Mother of God.

Sent from My Samsung Galaxy S2 running Paranoidandroid Rom.What else if not?=P
26th July 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #7  
hIdd3N-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 279
 
393 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCachorroX

this solution on need any permissions root or enable usb debuggin,is direct by com port! only need a interface or any ftdi port and cable rj45.

regards
Pablo

And how is this working? Is this tool somehow bruteforcing the pattern or is it using a security flaw in Android? Does it work with all Android version 2.3.x-4.1.1 or just some of them?
Does it work with Stock Roms and AOSP builds?
Come on OP this is XDA Developers not XDA eat or die.
27th July 2012, 01:26 AM   |  #8  
XCachorroX's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by hIdd3N-

And how is this working? Is this tool somehow bruteforcing the pattern or is it using a security flaw in Android? Does it work with all Android version 2.3.x-4.1.1 or just some of them?
Does it work with Stock Roms and AOSP builds?
Come on OP this is XDA Developers not XDA eat or die.

for now work with froyo,gingerbread and honeycomb But! with ICECREAM don't work. " future update add v4.0.x"
I test with many phones like i9100,i9000,T959V.etc
and about how working:is easy this small soft send a "string $" to phone and phone accept this and deactivate temporarily pattern lock.

regards
Pablo
27th July 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #9  
Member
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 2
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Can anybody with a gingerbread ROM confirm this works? Also a video from the OP would be cool
27th July 2012, 02:56 AM   |  #10  
XCachorroX's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 6
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdanster

Can anybody with a gingerbread ROM confirm this works? Also a video from the OP would be cool

this work 101%,here can see many test report
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f162...msung-1511380/

regards
Pablo

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II General by ThreadRank