1. Add new profile as "State - display - display state on"
2. Add a new task as "Script - Run shell"
3. Under command put it as
#!/system/bin/sh #Change Touch Sensitivity Script #Default Sensitivity is 40 on NeatROM echo 10 > /sys/class/sec/sec_touchscreen/tsp_threshold
5. Tested the task manually from task edit screen by tapping on play button and everything good.
6. Turn the profile on and enable tasker and go to home screen.
7. Screen off and then screen on and nothing happens.
Scratch that. It's working now before I had long press on the task and had pressed on power button which disabled the task. My bad.
Thank you very much for the script. I have real touch sensitivity issues in my screen occasionally when I'm on default value. Looks like digitizer issue. I was hoping by setting it to "20" always will solve the problem. Let me see now with the script. Thanks.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk