Originally Posted by souler456
Did you check "Use Root" when assigning the script? cause you need too...
Yes. I did check in use root. This is what I did:
1. Add new profile as "State - display - display state on"
2. Add a new task as "Script - Run shell"
3. Under command put it as
#Change Touch Sensitivity Script
#Default Sensitivity is 40 on NeatROM
echo 10 > /sys/class/sec/sec_touchscreen/tsp_threshold
4. Tick on "use root".
5. Tested the task manually from task edit screen by tapping on play button and everything good.
6. Turn the profile on and enable tasker and go to home screen.
7. Screen off and then screen on and nothing happens.
Scratch that. It's working now
before I had long press on the task and had pressed on power button which disabled the task. My bad.
Thank you very much for the script. I have real touch sensitivity issues in my screen occasionally when I'm on default value. Looks like digitizer issue. I was hoping by setting it to "20" always will solve the problem. Let me see now with the script. Thanks.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
ROM: SlimSaber - Android 4.4.4 Kernel: Stock
Nokia 3100 > Nokia 6230i > Nokia 6111 > Nokia 3100 Classic > Nokia 5700 > Nokia 5230 > Samsung Galaxy S > Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
Motorola Moto G Dual SIM - ROM: