Personal Review after using the Samsung for 7 days
I would like to share with you my experience in the Samsung Galaxy S II after using it for one full week. My previous cell phone was Nokia N900 and I was owning too a Samsung Galaxy Tab. Currently I have my lovely Samasung Galaxy S II after losing the Nokia and Selling the Tab
So let us go into the subject, find below my personal review and please share yours as well but i want to highlight that I am a heavy user in terms of the following:
- Performing at least 2 hours of voice calling during the day (3G coverage - GSM).
- The mail is always in a sync mode (GMail and Yahoo).
- Gtalk, Yahoo messenger and Tango is always on.
- Surfing the web at least one hour a day.
- Heavy Twitter user @fadimck (if you like to follow
- Capturing at least 15 to 20 images.
Now let us check the performance in the first week:
Let us now share the experience of the OS:
- First two days, the battery last for only half a day.
- This was due to playing a lot with the setting and downloading all my previous stuff on the Market/Aptoide.
- The last three days I started to use it with the normal pattern but i noticed a drain of the battery as it was disconnected at 7PM !!
- I started to analyze every application to check which one is draining the battery and finally it was Twitter where it was on a push mode accordingly it was pushing Tweets all the time.
- Since i switched off the push notification the battery is lasting since early morning (6:30AM) till now (8:10PM) and still 20% remaining and still using it with the above mentioned normal usage of mine.
- The interface is Ok and have no customization from Samsung and I like this since this makes the device faster.
- The camera quality is amazing and inndoor shots are great.
- Touch screen is similar to my previous iPhone 4.
- Like the swype Keboard than the stock one.
- Arabic support is amazing.
- Stock browser in not good accordingly i use Dolphin instead.
- Default office program is better than the one in the Tab where you can create 2007 documents.
- The weight is considered nothing.
- Working with the display in the sun is a real fun.
- Louspeakers are more than fine..
- Playing music on it is a different experience.
- Playing HD movies on it is great and i am waiting to test the TV out (since i don't have the kit now i will wait for a while)
That's for now and I will review it more in another week
I will post another post about the important applications to have but it will be in another discussion.
So please share with us your experience ....