Pre-order Netherlands is shipping

Search This thread

peewee2

Dec 28, 2008
Just received e-mail from Coolblue. My SGS2 has been "packed" and wil ship tonight.

"Uw bestelling is zojuist ingepakt. Vanavond rond 22:30 uur wordt uw bestelling verzonden en ontvangt u een verzendbevestiging."

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

XDA mark

Dec 30, 2009
Rotterdam (NL) & Timisoara (RO)
Lucky guys :(

I ordered at algebeld, which should have been 'the first in Holland', expected the phone in tue beginning of May (5 May was originally the date being talled about on another topic here).

Now its ****** delayed again from 13 to 18 May. So from being first and awesome its gone to not even 'the same as the other providers' but even later than them! Rip off! I'm so pissed right now... as you can probably tell.

:)

MaestroNL

Apr 29, 2007
When did you pre order? I wonder if i'm in week 19 of deliveries or week 20.

Orderd mine the 7th of may at vodafone. Guess im in week 20 tho, being so late :>

It's rather a funny story actually: I walked in @ the store in Hoofddorp and asked if they had the S2 on stock. "No" he told me "but tomorrow I have 7 on stock, 5 already reserved. If you extend your contract now I can reserve one for you". Well gues what, I did extend the contract, went home and then they called "We've got them! You can pick it up tomorrow" (was close to 18:00 so the shop would be closed before I could be there).
Unfortunatly I'm occupied most of the day, so I can pick it up at the end of the day :D

nizno

Dec 2, 2010
Mine was sent yesterday also,

Currently sitting with my laptop infront of my door of my house waiting for the bell to ring so i can finally unpack it :D

Vuuyi

Apr 6, 2011
Any of you ordered a contract at Studentmobiel.nl? What are your experienced with this company?

I'm thinking of getting one there, but I want to know a bit more about the services they provide.

Thanks

shorty083

Aug 6, 2009
Received mine today from bol.com 5 minutes before I had to go to work.
Too bad I have an evening shift so I haven't opened it yet.
Prolonging the suspense.

peewee2

Dec 28, 2008
Just received e-mail from Coolblue. My SGS2 has been "packed" and wil ship tonight.

"Uw bestelling is zojuist ingepakt. Vanavond rond 22:30 uur wordt uw bestelling verzonden en ontvangt u een verzendbevestiging."

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Yes! Got it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

Stitch!

Sep 14, 2010
Utrecht
I order a lot from bol.com. Very credible though a bit expensive most of the time :)

Yes, bol.com is really credible. Its one of the largest e-salers in Holland, with excellent service in general. A bit on the pricey side I agree.

I have my device for more than a week now, its overclocked to 1.5 ghz, although I dont know if thats necessary.