FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thread

5,788 posts
Thanks Meter: 44,837
 
By codeworkx, Senior Recognized Developer on 8th December 2012, 07:59 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th February 2013, 03:19 PM |#8121  
ConstantinosM's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thre
Why did you take out the reboot options for recovery and download boot on the power menu? Can I enable it somehow and if not,is it coming back in future version?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
 
 
24th February 2013, 03:20 PM |#8122  
brgroover's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
on JB, do i still need to zipalign user apps?
24th February 2013, 03:20 PM |#8123  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roll

Repo sync with working autofocus:
https://mega.co.nz/#!UAEj2LSA!RUqeem...ylscQJ3iw7ubBQ

md5: 1c75f7b179f0bc123f59ff7e244171ca

Date of that version is 23rd, while new nightly is 24th.

So is it newer or older then current nightly?

Does it include this fix from Espen? http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/32485/
Last edited by CRXed; 24th February 2013 at 03:31 PM.
24th February 2013, 03:29 PM |#8124  
muoino's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConstantinosM

Why did you take out the reboot options for recovery and download boot on the power menu? Can I enable it somehow and if not,is it coming back in future version?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Enable the Advanced Reboot option in Developer Options. Next time try to search first before asking.
The Following User Says Thank You to muoino For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 03:29 PM |#8125  
schiznik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thre
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRXed

Date is 23rd, while new nightly is 24th.

So is it newer or older then current nightly?

Does it include this fix from Espen? http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/32485/

Its already 24th in Europe where the cm build servers are afaik.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 03:31 PM |#8126  
ConstantinosM's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thre
Quote:
Originally Posted by muoino

Enable the Advanced Reboot option in Developer Options. Next time try to search first before asking.

Thanx a lot.tried to search but the app doesn't have option to search on a thread.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 03:32 PM |#8127  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiznik

Its already 24th in Europe where the cm build servers are afaik.

Sorry, I wasn't being clear enough. I mean the date of that unofficial version he posted is the 23rd, so I guess it is older then the newest nightly.
Then I don't understand why he posted it, that's why I asked.

(and btw, its the 24th everywhere, not just Europe )
24th February 2013, 03:36 PM |#8128  
magarto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thre
Does last 24th nightly include the experimental changes included on 23th? I mean fixes for graphic glitches using r3p1

Enviado desde mi Samsung Galaxy S2 usando Tapatalk
24th February 2013, 03:42 PM |#8129  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magarto

Does last 24th nightly include the experimental changes included on 23th? I mean fixes for graphic glitches using r3p1

Yes

You can check things like that here, so you don't have to ask: http://10.1.cmxlog.com/?device=i9100
The Following User Says Thank You to CRXed For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 03:50 PM |#8130  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thre
Do the new mali sources bring us closer to triple buffering/real project butter Hw composers?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 04:26 PM |#8131  
kokesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 369
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingersandwich16

Do the new mali sources bring us closer to triple buffering/real project butter Hw composers?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

I don't think mali is capable of triplebuffering. Get used to margarine.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kokesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp 4.2.2, cyanogenmod 10.1
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes