5,597,313 Members 37,810 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thread

Tip us?

thracemerin
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5812

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by burticus View Post
I completely get that point as I have in the past had apps asking for GPS a lot or other connectivity or rescanning media causing what I believe is called a wake lock :-s but in my experience I had crazy jumps in charge with many different boots and battery pulls but after the aforementioned method and no app uninstalls my problem was solved :-s
I don't know about you but that's a pretty powerful placebo

Also I dunno if you agree but having governor ondemand and scheduler SIO does wonders for battery life.would you agree or do you have a different set up?
The jumps in charge are an issue with the chip reading the battery charge, the charge is still there and will still keep the phone on for the appropriate amount of time, its just being misreported, as the posts by Entropy512 that the other guy quoted say, this will fix itself with no intervention on the part of the user, you will see it as the battery gaining charge while not plugged in.

What I was saying was placebo is getting additional battery life by using this "calibration" method or wiping battery stats, as this is 100% placebo.

XDA New User Guide <--> XDA Forum Rules <--> Need a Moderators Help?
Problems with a CM nightly? PSA - Nightlies <--> Request from DvTonder <--> How to get Logs
Current Project: m_plus kernel for mako: [4.2.2] [4.3 (JS)] [4.4]

Robin1978
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default ghost icon (top right corner)

Hi guys,

not sure whether this only comes with 19/03 nightly but when you enable screen rotation and also enabled in launcher>preferences>general>auto-rotate then when in apps drawer and rotate the screen in the top right corner you can see two icons overlapped (play store icon and the standard settings icon).

Admitting, this is probably least bothering cosmetic bug

R.

burticus
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thracemerin View Post
The jumps in charge are an issue with the chip reading the battery charge, the charge is still there and will still keep the phone on for the appropriate amount of time, its just being misreported, as the posts by Entropy512 that the other guy quoted say, this will fix itself with no intervention on the part of the user, you will see it as the battery gaining charge while not plugged in.

What I was saying was placebo is getting additional battery life by using this "calibration" method or wiping battery stats, as this is 100% placebo.
No I didn't mean get additional battery life I just mean stopping my battery jumping all over like a kid on a sugar rush. I mean similar to what the guy with the original question my battery wasn't responding as it should have.either hanging on a % while charging or saying it was draining faster then it actually was or seemingly gaining charge while not plugged in.

Petter05
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by barto8182 View Post
Hello install 15 different roms and this is the best I have to get a single problem that I played Netflix is charging and no play, if anyone has the solution please help!! rom is the best of all: (boys congratulate
This worked for me http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2101525.

CRXed
Old
(Last edited by CRXed; 19th February 2013 at 09:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin1978 View Post
Hi guys,

not sure whether this only comes with 19/03 nightly but when you enable screen rotation and also enabled in launcher>preferences>general>auto-rotate then when in apps drawer and rotate the screen in the top right corner you can see two icons overlapped (play store icon and the standard settings icon).

Admitting, this is probably least bothering cosmetic bug
Yes, I see this too.

It has been reported already: https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/CYAN-107
Samsung Galaxy SII i9100
CyanogenMod 11.0
Android 4.4.2

miralis
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thre

Hi, I use nightly 3/19. Camera focus also did not work for me, so I chose the focus setting and clicked on Auto, even though it was set up. Now focus works fine.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

kicksilver
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by miralis View Post
Hi, I use nightly 3/19. Camera focus also did not work for me, so I chose the focus setting and clicked on Auto, even though it was set up. Now focus works fine.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Tried here and didn't work.

Still no focus.
Nexus 4
CM10.1.2

keithross39
Old
Thanks Meter 1063
Default Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithross39 View Post
Got a potential bug on the 20130213 nightly. When I try to "stream" live TV (via the TVCatchup app) or "stream" a video from drop box, this is what I get.....
Attachment 1735010
YouTube doesn't seem to be affected and neither does playing videos stored on my phone. I use MX player in preference to the native video player, but I can confirm that the native video player is also affected when I use it to play this streamed content.....anybody have any solutions for this?
Sent from my CM10.1 powered Galaxy S2 with tapatalk 2
Just updated to the 0219 nightly, and now this issue has disappeared...... Don't know what the devs did......but BIG thanks......
Was considering re flashing an earlier build where I knew that this issue DIDN'T exist......don't have to now....

Sent from my CM10.1 powered Galaxy S2 with tapatalk 2

Huck33
Old
(Last edited by Huck33; 19th February 2013 at 10:12 PM.)
Thanks Meter 42

In last nightly 0219, does someone already notice that localization doesn't work?
Maps requires you activate the option but it's already done...

Only works with gps

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk
Samsung GT-I9505 rooted
XXUFNC9-DeOdex-SuperSlim by Djembey

Samsung Galaxy SII rted with extended 2000mAh battery
Android : cm-10.2

Asus Transformer TF300T - stock

CRXed
Old
Thanks Meter 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck33 View Post
In last nightly 0219, does someone already notice that localization doesn't work?
Maps requires you activate the option but it's already done...

Only works with gps
Works fine for me, on Data only and on Wifi too.
Samsung Galaxy SII i9100
CyanogenMod 11.0
Android 4.4.2

Tags
aosp 4.2.2, cyanogenmod 10.1