Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,914 Members 45,109 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thread

Tip us?

sam3000
Old
Thanks Meter 267
Default Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitallysick View Post
I flashed the rom and Gapps, but i'm only getting the play store and Gmail, the other gapps are missing, did i do something wrong?
Did you read the docs linked from the gapps download?

http://wiki.rootzwiki.com/Google_Apps

What are you expecting to find installed that's missing?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to sam3000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ZehL
Old
(Last edited by ZehL; 25th February 2013 at 02:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
So I've installed the new nightly and installed the latest JB Gapps, the same i've been using since mid December for the past month of nightlies and then installed the camera fix that was in this thread. For same reason the camera now is the same as the ICS version instead of the JB one. Also the galery now has picasa album support dispite the fact i didnt install the picasa enabled Gapps. Is this normal? When is the JB camera coming back?
Also I now have a problem with Google Now's camera search, when i try to take a picture google now gives an error saying that there is no network connection. Any ideas on a fix?

Edit: I've just found out that some games now freeze the phone since this update. As an example i can't now play the simpsons tapped out without it freezing the phone on the first 2 minutes of game.

kalpik
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1387
Is it just me, or since the new Camera HAL, there is no "Night mode" in the camera anymore! I mean, it's there, but it doesn't make any difference.

kicksilver
Old
Thanks Meter 157
You guys did it, unbelievable.

So, the only bug left in CM10.1 is the touch keys backlight one?
Nexus 4
CM10.1.2

legacysl
Old
(Last edited by legacysl; 25th February 2013 at 03:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Default Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thre

Hi need a bit of help. Since I flashed the 23rd nightly my phone get really hot with when I'm on a call and it's eating through my battery.

I'm on the lp4 modem. Should I flash another modem. This modem gave me the best overall data speed and battery life

Anybody have any ideas

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Jeremy
Old
Thanks Meter 192

Do any of you experience unusual battery drain overnight if you set an alarm for the morning?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

sutachval
Old
Thanks Meter 0

Me too,what can i do?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitoko View Post
I'm on 24. nightly + camera patch
Autofocus is working correctly, but since the open source camera, using it, results in a restart after about 10 sec.
I also get SoD sometime, but that's another story.
What can I do to provide the necessary information?
Me too,what can i do?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

invader-zim
Old
(Last edited by invader-zim; 25th February 2013 at 04:50 AM.) Reason: bug report link
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 OEM USB Car Dock Audio Not Working

Cross site posting in case codeworkx or some other SII maintainer sees this:

Happening to me to, on a SGS2 (Intl), OEM Car Dock Audio not being redirected, phone internal speaker still used, on latest CM10.1 nightly as of today.

There is an app on Play Store called Galaxy Sound Redirector, and in the descrition it says dock not working with CM.

Specifically:

"Please have the CM dev supporting your model verify the correct mapping exists between the ROM audio device and the kernel audio path (commonly set in libaudio).
Example: DEVICE_OUT_ANLG_DOCK_HEADSET in ROM should map to the path PLAYBACK_EXTRA_DOCK in the kernel."

Anyone can help? I don't know where to go asking for help anymore. Some report that in CM9 it was working and the latest stable release from CM10 is too, but now the CM10.1 driver broke it again.

There is this bug report:

https ://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/CYAN-40

Thanks!

gvala
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitoko View Post
No not only in video recording, but when using the camera (also in barcode scanner). Space should not be a problem. I don't think a clean install would help, because when I install the 17. nightly everything is back to normal... Maybe I'll make a backup and give it a shot.
I faced the same when Smart stay (which used the camera) was running. I disabled and camera works fine. Indeed, 17th nigtly doesn't have this problem

legacysl
Old
Thanks Meter 10

Just a follow up to my heating problem, I put the phone to charge and it was hitting 55c. I know that's not normal. Really need help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using xda premium

Tags
aosp 4.2.2, cyanogenmod 10.1