Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,947 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 official nightly builds

Tip us?
 
codeworkx
Old
#23131  
codeworkx's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 43529
Posts: 5,441
Join Date: Nov 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Default AW: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 official nightly builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnnasir85 View Post
Just flashed CM10.1 over Latest MIUI. I did all that is required: Format data.. wipe cache and dalvik.. then flashing rom and Gapps. But when I rebooted the phone, it is asking me for Sim network unlock code. I do not understand what this means. HELP ASAP. I cant live without my phone.

P.S. My phone was unlocked..rooted.. and working fine for the past 12 months.
provider locked phone which didn't get unlocked the official way.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
Currently inactive CyanogenMod Developer
Twitter: http://twitter.com/codeworkx

Current devices:
Google Nexus 5: Google Android 4.4, Stock Recovery
Google Nexus 4: 3.4.y, CWM6, CM11
HTC One: 3.4.y, CWM6, CM11
Sony Xperia Tablet Z: 3.4.y, CWM6, CM11
Sony Xperia T: 3.4.y, CWM6, CM10.2

BBQLinux - An Arch based Linux distribution for Android developers
Website: http://www.bbqlinux.org | Screenshots | Downloads | IRC: #bbqlinux @ irc.freenode.net
The Following User Says Thank You to codeworkx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Itswagz
Old
#23132  
Itswagz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 271
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 official nightly builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanceci View Post
Hi!

I've finally fixed this annoying problem simply replacing the gallery2.apk file in \system\app with the gallery2.apk file mounted in the latest Revolt JB ROM 3.2 or latest JellyBam Rom (both have the option for saving to external sd card).

I've attached to this message the file you have to copy in \system\app.

Obviously, you need root permissions and a file explorer (i use File Explorer)

I suggest you to make a backup copy of the original gallery2.apk file before to overwriting it with this version.

Enjoy your new 4.2.1 Cyanogenmod Camera!!!

Bye!
If I do this I'll have a camera that's fully usable?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
 
loindoin
Old
(Last edited by loindoin; 24th February 2013 at 02:46 AM.) Reason: stuffed model number in title
#23133  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default Camera fail - no focus i9100

Hiya,

just wanted to submit a bug report for an i9100 on CM10.1 nightlies.

Since the 4.2.2 roms were used my camera did the following:
- Was not able to focus at any stage.
- video camera refused to record
- did not update to the new CM 10.1 camera - was stuck on the ics camera.

Last night i tinkered with the gallerygoogle.apk fix (delete and reflash the rom) this did not succeed in installing the new camera but:
- the video camer preview screen (the one you watch while recording) flickered with the image rolling across the screen either vertically or diagonally. The record function did work though.
- focus did not work.

I even flashed an AOKP image to see if the camera worked on that. Beside the fact i found the UI to be errrrkkk, the new camera fully functioned. After reflashing back to CM10.1 nightly 20130222 for i9100 the following occured:
- new cm10.1 camera installed
- video recorded
- sphere force closed the application (kind of expected)
- Camera still refused to focus at any stage.

So really the focus is the only remaining bug for me which i'd love to have fixed. Not sure if this is on the cards to updated nightlies but wanted to record it somewhere.

Cheers again for a brilliantly polished ROM.
 
robertogl
Old
#23134  
robertogl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 569
Join Date: Sep 2007
hi
there is a way to have a black gmail and a black sms app?
 
3xeno
Old
#23135  
3xeno's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1425
Posts: 3,563
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by loindoin View Post
Hiya,

just wanted to submit a bug report for an i9100 on CM10.1 nightlies.

Since the 4.2.2 roms were used my camera did the following:
- Was not able to focus at any stage.
- video camera refused to record
- did not update to the new CM 10.1 camera - was stuck on the ics camera.

Last night i tinkered with the gallerygoogle.apk fix (delete and reflash the rom) this did not succeed in installing the new camera but:
- the video camer preview screen (the one you watch while recording) flickered with the image rolling across the screen either vertically or diagonally. The record function did work though.
- focus did not work.

I even flashed an AOKP image to see if the camera worked on that. Beside the fact i found the UI to be errrrkkk, the new camera fully functioned. After reflashing back to CM10.1 nightly 20130222 for i9100 the following occured:
- new cm10.1 camera installed
- video recorded
- sphere force closed the application (kind of expected)
- Camera still refused to focus at any stage.

So really the focus is the only remaining bug for me which i'd love to have fixed. Not sure if this is on the cards to updated nightlies but wanted to record it somewhere.

Cheers again for a brilliantly polished ROM.
This is the CM10 thread. There is a separate CM10.1 thread here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2036229

Also, please go through the last 15-20 pages. Camera not focusing is a known bug post 17th Feb builds.
LGE Google Nexus 4 16GB - AOSPA 4.0+
iPod Touch 3rd Gen - iOS 5.1.1 JB | B&N Nook Simple Touch - Stock
Device History -
Nokia 5110 >> Nokia 8310 >> Nokia N-Gage QD >> Nokia 6681 >> Nokia N82 >> Nokia 5320 XM >> HTC Wildfire >> Samsung Galaxy SII


 
ninjasstolemytv
Old
#23136  
Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jan 2012
Whats the difference between this and the Vsync patch one? Does the other one have project butter?
 
Dark Emotion
Old
#23137  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1196
Posts: 1,806
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Zagreb

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 official nightly builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjasstolemytv View Post
Whats the difference between this and the Vsync patch one? Does the other one have project butter?
Vsync version is more smoother.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
HTC Hero GSM > Samsung Galaxy SII i9100 > Google Nexus 4
 
loindoin
Old
#23138  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xeno View Post
This is the CM10 thread. There is a separate CM10.1 thread here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2036229

Also, please go through the last 15-20 pages. Camera not focusing is a known bug post 17th Feb builds.
Legend! thanks
 
fflash123
Old
#23139  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default Setup wizard has stopped

Hey guys,

I'm currently trying to set up cyanogenmod 10 on my rooted S2, running on JB 4.1.2, and I think I'm using the correct gapps, but I'm encountering this problem during installation:

"Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" followed by...
"Unfortunately the process Setup Wizard has stopped"

And these messages continue to pop up even after I press "ok", which effectively stops the installation process.

I've been using gapps-jb-20121011 (because I'm running on 4.1.2, not 4.2.x), and the latest rom version, which is cm10.1-20130224-NIGHTLY-i9100.

I've looked at previous posts in this thread concerning the same issue, and the closest user used gapps-jb-20121012 to correct his/her problem. BUT, I'm concerned about using this gapps since all the developer notes warn that it's not compatible with 4.1.x... only for 4.2.x.

Am I missing something here? If anyone can give me a heads up on something that I'm doing incorrectly, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
 
gandarez
Old
#23140  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sao Paulo
Exclamation not charging

Hi guys,

I just installed CM10.1 on my Samsung Galaxy SII but it is not charging when on. Have you noticed it? Can I bypass the problem?

Thank you in advance.

Tags
4.1.1, cm10, custom rom, cyanogen mod 10, do not ask links for other roms here, galaxy s2 jellybean, i9100, i9100 jb, jelly bean, jellybean, only useful info in thread is the op, search this thread!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes