Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][GT-I9100][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 nightly builds | DISCUSSION THREAD

OP codeworkx

1st January 2012, 04:43 AM   |  #111  
Thanks Meter: 14

56 posts
Works extremely well. Aside of the lack of video recording (something that works on the leaked firmware) and some minor issues, like some problems with MTP and some apps like the music app completely ignoring the internal card or some video playback issues (not being able to play them, or RGB problems in the YouTube app), I think this is definitely beta quality, can be used as a daily driver

Sent from my Galaxy S II using XDA App
1st January 2012, 04:48 AM   |  #112  
Flag Borås
Thanks Meter: 9

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustofretes

Works extremely well. Aside of the lack of video recording (something that works on the leaked firmware) and some minor issues, like some problems with MTP and some apps like the music app completely ignoring the internal card or some video playback issues (not being able to play them, or RGB problems in the YouTube app), I think this is definitely beta quality, can be used as a daily driver

They said that they haven't had time to fix all those things. So if they fix all that in the comming week, we will have a damn good DAILY
1st January 2012, 06:23 AM   |  #113  
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 434

2,901 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahliz91

They said that they haven't had time to fix all those things. So if they fix all that in the comming week, we will have a damn good DAILY

Hell yeah we will get a daily driver soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
1st January 2012, 06:27 AM   |  #114  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 16

266 posts
Donate to Me
More
This ROM is still ready for daily use. All those things which are necessary works preety well now and is far more stable then the leaks released
1st January 2012, 08:11 AM   |  #115  
Thanks Meter: 14

56 posts
Yes. Its way more stable, it's also way smoother, but in my opinion the biggest improvement is that it doesn't get hot anymore, at least mine doesn't (your mileage may vary), battery consumption is good too.

The improvement over the last build is fairly substantial.

1st January 2012, 08:15 AM   |  #116  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 16

266 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustofretes

Yes. Its way more stable, it's also way smoother, but in my opinion the biggest improvement is that it doesn't get hot anymore, at least mine doesn't (your mileage may vary), battery consumption is good too.

The improvement over the last build is fairly substantial.

Very true

1st January 2012, 09:31 AM   |  #117  
Flag Lancaster
Thanks Meter: 13

90 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusrech

MTP connection is not working for me. (Installed to connect all drives and still does not work!)
Is happening to somebody else?
Does anyone have any solution to solve this problem?
I'm currently using AirDroid for file transfers. (computer x SGSII)

I'm having the same problem but with Mac. Already downloaded Android File Transfer but it does not work. When using Camera (PTP) it says to reconnect or reboot my device. When using MTP there's nothing on the computer screen. Any solution guys?
1st January 2012, 12:11 PM   |  #118  
Thanks Meter: 26

182 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudi7

I'm having the same problem but with Mac. Already downloaded Android File Transfer but it does not work. When using Camera (PTP) it says to reconnect or reboot my device. When using MTP there's nothing on the computer screen. Any solution guys?

Try "DroidExplorer". Google it. It is a graphical adb tool. Works great for me .

Edit:eek:h Mac user. You can try adb push and pull. Set up adb in terminal or something. I know it is a pain in the but

Sent from my Galaxy S II using xda premium
Last edited by Annihlist; 1st January 2012 at 12:14 PM.
1st January 2012, 12:34 PM   |  #119  
Thanks Meter: 47

338 posts
Can anyone confirm if MHL (TV-Out) is working on the latest build? I tried an earlier build before and it was not working.
1st January 2012, 01:24 PM   |  #120  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 15

329 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steslatt

Can anyone confirm if MHL (TV-Out) is working on the latest build? I tried an earlier build before and it was not working.

Why would this work when it doesn't in cm7?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, cm9, cm9 galaxy s2, cyanogenmod, galaxys2, gt-i9100, ics, jellybean is king now, sgsii, teamhacksung
Previous Thread Next Thread