OP codeworkx

21st April 2012, 12:45 AM   |  #26511  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 186

1,143 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thracemerin

Going back to the way it was working isn't the point either, how it was working was wrong, switching it back is a work around as I already pointed out, what I'm trying to say is there is a pointer somewhere that is causing the Play Store to install freshly downloaded apps to the external card rather than the internal card and as a result people are having freshly installed apps disappear, if you dont have an external card installed this problem likely doesn't affect you.

+1

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 12:57 AM   |  #26512  
Flag Arima
Thanks Meter: 414

1,437 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thracemerin

Going back to the way it was working isn't the point either, how it was working was wrong, switching it back is a work around as I already pointed out, what I'm trying to say is there is a pointer somewhere that is causing the Play Store to install freshly downloaded apps to the external card rather than the internal card and as a result people are having freshly installed apps disappear, if you dont have an external card installed this problem likely doesn't affect you.

I totally agree with this right here, I have also found that apps are installing some of their data on the external SD Card once one is present, I much rather have apps install their data on the internal card or "emmc"

I also did a test, if I remove the SD Card and reinstall the app and set it up, the correct thing is done, the apps put their data on "emmc" somehow once the SD Card is present, some apps are putting their data on SD Card, this is not ideal
21st April 2012, 01:18 AM   |  #26513  
Thanks Meter: 48

108 posts
More
HELP!! HELP!!

Im trying to port CM9 to my other phone (Motorola Star Tac) and I'm having a hard time with some features. The camera is not recording 1080p and Fm Radio is not working.

Any help would be good..

Build -> 20120414 /
Contact -> zborn13@gmail.com /
Twitter -> @zborn13 /
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zborn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 01:23 AM   |  #26514  
Flag Hermosillo
Thanks Meter: 52

328 posts
More
2/10 keep trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by zborn

HELP!! HELP!!

Im trying to port CM9 to my other phone (Motorola Star Tac) and I'm having a hard time with some features. The camera is not recording 1080p and Fm Radio is not working.

Any help would be good..

http://img.tapatalk.com/be509187-fc95-44dc.jpg
Build -> 20120414 /
Twitter -> @zborn13 /

The Following User Says Thank You to marcosxd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 01:28 AM   |  #26515  
Recognized Developer
Flag Monteria
Thanks Meter: 16,002

3,774 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

HELP!! HELP!!

Very easy. You must fix CameraWrapper.cpp in order to get 1080p recording. However, live effects will still be bluish
21st April 2012, 01:36 AM   |  #26516  
Thanks Meter: 48

108 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKn3sSyS

Very easy. You must fix CameraWrapper.cpp in order to get 1080p recording. However, live effects will still be bluish

Maybe that's why.... didnt look at it. Let me do some more testing and i'll keep you posted.

Build -> Latest nightly /
Twitter -> @zborn13 /
21st April 2012, 01:49 AM   |  #26517  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 36

85 posts
More
I know, guys, you got serious 'sdcard' (oops, sorry, emmc) problems since it has been fixedD I mean, it was really inaccurate calling it 'sdcard' while actually it was an emm-card. To tell the truth, I am not even pretty sure if it is really a 'card', so it will may be more accurate calling it something like 'emmm' as an Embedded MultiMedia and let's say Memory, simply. By the way, it will be much better to switch the mountpoints when it is needed... Yes, I guess it sounds much more precisely when my external is the internal and my emmc is the externalD

BUT let me post about a minor bug, my favourite one, the Phone app's layout:

It is funny, but in build 0419 when I start the Phone app at the first time and swipe the screen to the right (even if I know that there isn't any tab to the left from the dialler tab, but I like to see as the blue lights or whatever appearing on the left side of my S2's screen), the search button is gone!

I have already hated this search button because of its irritating up&down jumping depending on which tab/page it is on. On the dialler tab: search button is rather up, on log or contacts tab: search button is rather down, back to the dialler: up, back to the logs: down, back: up, forth: down, back-up-forth-down c'mon my favourite search butttton, dance!), but now it has a brand new disappearing feature! And after only ONE swiping to the left (to the call log page) and back, it won't disappear again, it's just jumping, fantastic! Until I kill the Phone app! OR rotate the device into landscape at anywhere and then rotate back to the portrait but precisely at the dialler tab/page. Then it's able to gone again! It's very exciting, I hope it will stay with me also in the next builds!
Last edited by SRQ642; 30th April 2012 at 09:07 AM.
21st April 2012, 01:51 AM   |  #26518  
Flag Bad Homburg v.d. Höhe, Frankfurt am Main
Thanks Meter: 1,339

1,028 posts
More
Quote:

HELP!! HELP!!

Motorola Star Tac Best handy ever and I've yet
21st April 2012, 01:56 AM   |  #26519  
Thanks Meter: 4

67 posts
More
Quote:

Maybe that's why.... didnt look at it. Let me do some more testing and i'll keep you posted.

This guy is desperate for attention. This is your third bad joke, you're out.
21st April 2012, 02:17 AM   |  #26520  
Thanks Meter: 59

140 posts
In case anyone wants, here goes the Portuguese official Vodafone ICS modem (BULP6)
Attached Files
File Type: zip radio-cm-9-BULP6-galaxys2-signed.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.56 MB, 20 views)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magote For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, cm9, cm9 galaxy s2, cyanogenmod, galaxys2, gt-i9100, ics, jellybean is king now, sgsii, teamhacksung
Previous Thread Next Thread