Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,474 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GT-I9100][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 nightly builds | DISCUSSION THREAD

Tip us?

danfalcas
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltmine View Post
Easy fix: stop using siyah.

Camera works fine for me, using stock CM9. Please listen to thread rules and post this issue in the thread for Siyah instead.
If I install the new room over Syah, it will automatically change syah kernel to stock CM9 one ?

techjunkieza
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I read through so many pages and people were asking the same questions over and over. The SD card change is not that difficult to understand if you just read!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

cammel
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Ok, so I want all the photos and videos I take to be stored on my external card, which is a 32GB class 10 by the way...so on latest nightly I unticked the magic box in order to have all my data stored on my external sdcard, but the problem is that I can't find their apk under /data/app so where are they installed when I unckeck the magic box? I know that they are installed on the external sdcard, but where?
Oh, and I choose to install all my apps on the external sdcard because lots of games I have like FIFA 12, real racing 2 and modern combat 3 uses a lot of storage on the internal memory, so I can't have more than 10 heavy games because there is no enough space, and that's why I moved their data to the external sdcard in order to have some internal storage free...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
Motorola MOTO X
NEXUS 7 32gb CM11

thracemerin
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5822

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by techjunkieza View Post
I read through so many pages and people were asking the same questions over and over. The SD card change is not that difficult to understand if you just read!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2
Doesn't help when the thread is garbaged up with tons of misinformation, every second post contradicts the previous ones

XDA New User Guide <--> XDA Forum Rules <--> Need a Moderators Help?
Problems with a CM nightly? PSA - Nightlies <--> Request from DvTonder <--> How to get Logs
Current Project: m_plus kernel for mako: [4.2.2] [4.3 (JS)] [4.4]

gbohm
Old
Thanks Meter 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by danfalcas View Post
If I install the new room over Syah, it will automatically change syah kernel to stock CM9 one ?
ask in siyah thread and never post here.... (ps the answer is it will get overwritten every flash)

sent from another galaxy
i would if i could but i can't so i don't
if cyanogenmod has only one rule does rule 34 still apply
The Following User Says Thank You to gbohm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fr33L4nc3r
Old
Thanks Meter 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyhitman View Post
You are one funny dude, u mean well but are often wrong.
Worst thing is that he doesn't admit it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung-Fu-Tse View Post
what is he for a baby? I tell you "I know what is that". *OMG*
- Wifi works of course.
- AFAIK, Wifi Direct doesn't.

You said Wifi Direct works, either you misread (I doubt it seeing your replies), either you don't/didn't know what it is.
Last case, it is indeed working, in that case, I'm sure you will kindly take a video showing us that ...

ggogolewski
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@taipei View Post
Have anyone else have this problem/small bug in gallery: When you use a 3rd party file explorer (ie root explorer) to delete an image, the image still shows in the gallery. Only after you reboot the phone, the gallery is updated to not show the deleted image....(noticed this in all the nightlies)....
This is not a bug. Root explorer dont update media gallery after delete file. You do not have to reboot phone. You may use app "Rescan media root"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...diascannerroot

This app can update media gallery without reboot phone

thracemerin
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5822

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cammel View Post
Ok, so I want all the photos and videos I take to be stored on my external card, which is a 32GB class 10 by the way...so on latest nightly I unticked the magic box in order to have all my data stored on my external sdcard, but the problem is that I can't find their apk under /data/app so where are they installed when I unckeck the magic box? I know that they are installed on the external sdcard, but where?
Oh, and I choose to install all my apps on the external sdcard because lots of games I have like FIFA 12, real racing 2 and modern combat 3 uses a lot of storage on the internal memory, so I can't have more than 10 heavy games because there is no enough space, and that's why I moved their data to the external sdcard in order to have some internal storage free...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
Were they on your external before? If so they may be on your internal now since the mount points swapped.

XDA New User Guide <--> XDA Forum Rules <--> Need a Moderators Help?
Problems with a CM nightly? PSA - Nightlies <--> Request from DvTonder <--> How to get Logs
Current Project: m_plus kernel for mako: [4.2.2] [4.3 (JS)] [4.4]

shotta35
Old
Thanks Meter 454
How about asking in the Siyah kernel thread

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2957
Quote:
Originally Posted by thracemerin View Post
Doesn't help when the thread is garbaged up with tons of misinformation, every second post contradicts the previous ones
JUst to make sure, when location storage in settings is UNTICKED: Internal sdcard = mnt/emmc and external sdcard = /mnt/sdcard. Media and some apps are stored on the external sdcard
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
Unofficial elelinux CM 11.0 (4.4.4) stock kernel

Tags
aosp, cm9, cm9 galaxy s2, cyanogenmod, galaxys2, gt-i9100, ics, jellybean is king now, sgsii, teamhacksung