Flag San Josť
Thanks Meter: 42

328 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltmine

Easy fix: stop using siyah.

Camera works fine for me, using stock CM9. Please listen to thread rules and post this issue in the thread for Siyah instead.

If I install the new room over Syah, it will automatically change syah kernel to stock CM9 one ?
22nd April 2012, 08:32 PM   |  #27232  
Thanks Meter: 6

48 posts
More
I read through so many pages and people were asking the same questions over and over. The SD card change is not that difficult to understand if you just read!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 08:33 PM   |  #27233  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 189

1,145 posts
More
Ok, so I want all the photos and videos I take to be stored on my external card, which is a 32GB class 10 by the way...so on latest nightly I unticked the magic box in order to have all my data stored on my external sdcard, but the problem is that I can't find their apk under /data/app so where are they installed when I unckeck the magic box? I know that they are installed on the external sdcard, but where?
Oh, and I choose to install all my apps on the external sdcard because lots of games I have like FIFA 12, real racing 2 and modern combat 3 uses a lot of storage on the internal memory, so I can't have more than 10 heavy games because there is no enough space, and that's why I moved their data to the external sdcard in order to have some internal storage free...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 08:33 PM   |  #27234  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 5,823

5,458 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techjunkieza

I read through so many pages and people were asking the same questions over and over. The SD card change is not that difficult to understand if you just read!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't help when the thread is garbaged up with tons of misinformation, every second post contradicts the previous ones
22nd April 2012, 08:33 PM   |  #27235  
Thanks Meter: 305

1,794 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danfalcas

If I install the new room over Syah, it will automatically change syah kernel to stock CM9 one ?

ask in siyah thread and never post here.... (ps the answer is it will get overwritten every flash)

sent from another galaxy
The Following User Says Thank You to gbohm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #27236  
Thanks Meter: 573

909 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyhitman

You are one funny dude, u mean well but are often wrong.

Worst thing is that he doesn't admit it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung-Fu-Tse

what is he for a baby? I tell you "I know what is that". *OMG*

- Wifi works of course.
- AFAIK, Wifi Direct doesn't.

You said Wifi Direct works, either you misread (I doubt it seeing your replies), either you don't/didn't know what it is.
Last case, it is indeed working, in that case, I'm sure you will kindly take a video showing us that ...
22nd April 2012, 08:36 PM   |  #27237  
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 57

186 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@taipei

Have anyone else have this problem/small bug in gallery: When you use a 3rd party file explorer (ie root explorer) to delete an image, the image still shows in the gallery. Only after you reboot the phone, the gallery is updated to not show the deleted image....(noticed this in all the nightlies)....

This is not a bug. Root explorer dont update media gallery after delete file. You do not have to reboot phone. You may use app "Rescan media root"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...diascannerroot

This app can update media gallery without reboot phone
22nd April 2012, 08:36 PM   |  #27238  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 5,823

5,458 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cammel

Ok, so I want all the photos and videos I take to be stored on my external card, which is a 32GB class 10 by the way...so on latest nightly I unticked the magic box in order to have all my data stored on my external sdcard, but the problem is that I can't find their apk under /data/app so where are they installed when I unckeck the magic box? I know that they are installed on the external sdcard, but where?
Oh, and I choose to install all my apps on the external sdcard because lots of games I have like FIFA 12, real racing 2 and modern combat 3 uses a lot of storage on the internal memory, so I can't have more than 10 heavy games because there is no enough space, and that's why I moved their data to the external sdcard in order to have some internal storage free...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

Were they on your external before? If so they may be on your internal now since the mount points swapped.
22nd April 2012, 08:37 PM   |  #27239  
NYC & Germany
Thanks Meter: 455

1,570 posts
More
How about asking in the Siyah kernel thread
22nd April 2012, 08:38 PM   |  #27240  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,288

8,931 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thracemerin

Doesn't help when the thread is garbaged up with tons of misinformation, every second post contradicts the previous ones

JUst to make sure, when location storage in settings is UNTICKED: Internal sdcard = mnt/emmc and external sdcard = /mnt/sdcard. Media and some apps are stored on the external sdcard

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, cm9, cm9 galaxy s2, cyanogenmod, galaxys2, gt-i9100, ics, jellybean is king now, sgsii, teamhacksung
Previous Thread Next Thread