Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,144 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM+Guide] Official i9100 Firmwares LPE/Q/7/2/F/S/4/7/G/9/W/D/F Download

Tip us?

HSOC
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intratech View Post
Meh, not even gonna bother with the XEU XWLP7. I'm already on XWLP8 and have no desire to go backwards.
I need XEU for the Greek alphabet in sms. Any chance to release a torrent? :)

Intratech
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,505

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSOC View Post
I need XEU for the Greek alphabet in sms. Any chance to release a torrent? :)
There you go.
For some reason the server is throwing up a processing error (451) when I try to upload the XEU XWLP7 firmware.
Need official GT-I9100 firmwares? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1075278
Need official GT-I9300 firmwares? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1671969

I don't want to help and provide tech support by PM. Please post on the forum so everyone can learn from each other

[/CENTER]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intratech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flogger
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Meh, not even gonna bother with the XEU XWLP7. I'm already on XWLP8 and have no desire to go backwards.
Totally agree with that, but can you tell any key differences to this XWLP8 from Australia?

What's better comparing to the previous?
Flogger
-----------------------------
SG Note 2 - N7100 - 4.1.1
PDA: XXALJ1
PHONE: XXALIH
CSC: OXXALJ1
Network: TMN (PT)

Intratech
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,505

DONATE TO ME
So far my battery life is better with XWLP8 than on XWLP7 and browser scrolling is a wee bit smoother.
Need official GT-I9100 firmwares? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1075278
Need official GT-I9300 firmwares? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1671969

I don't want to help and provide tech support by PM. Please post on the forum so everyone can learn from each other

[/CENTER]
The Following User Says Thank You to Intratech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VEDA2810
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm running LPS right now.... Can somebody tell me whether upgrading to LP7 OR Frank LP8 improve the battery life... My battery life has become pathetic. Although the ROM works smoothly.

Sent from GT I9100 running ICS.

atilla88
Old
Thanks Meter 49
So,does anyone else have the same issue or something to say about it??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
---Galaxy s5 + Nexus 7 2013---

HSOC
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
There you go.
For some reason the server is throwing up a processing error (451) when I try to upload the XEU XWLP7 firmware.
hmmm could you please seed as well? Seems that noone does :-/

Intratech
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4,505

DONATE TO ME
I'm seeding. Upload to the server has been sorted. If the torrent doesn't work the link will be available shortly.

[/CENTER]

HSOC
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
I'm seeding. Upload to the server has been sorted. If the torrent doesn't work the link will be available shortly.
It seems that it is not up yet and the torrent shows no seeders Sorry if I am a pain...

Tungstwenty
Old
(Last edited by Tungstwenty; 17th April 2012 at 06:29 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,382

DONATE TO ME
@Intra,

The XWLP7 for Spain (FOT - unbranded) has a newer OXX multi-csc: LPH instead of the LPD that came with the first ones.
Care to add it to your CSC list for those wanting to do their own mixes and just needing a small file?

The included csc's are: AUT, CMF, COA, COS, CYO, DNF, ERO, EUR, FOP, GBL, MKO, MSR, MTL, ORG, ORS, PAN, PHE, SEB, SMO, TEB, TMS, TOP, TPH, TRA, TRG, TSR, TWO, VDH, VGF, VIM, VOM, VVT, XEH, XEO, XSK.

There's a few added and a few removed in comparison to the ones you mention for LPD. I got the list by looking at the cache.img file. It's dated Apr, 4th on the tarball.

PS: I think people should really start fetching the packages themselves from FUS and learning to use the "deltas" such as CSC, Modem, etc. to build their own configurations using the small deltas that can be published here and downloaded without all the bandwidth on your shoulders
Even better than Odin: MobileOdin - you can flash the FUS original packages, the deltas, and best of all the SBL isn't updated even though it's present in the FUS package, so JIG will still work for those who need it.

Example - right now, it's a good time to get Australian LP8 from FUS, apply the CSC and Modem you want, and off you go ...

EDIT:
Doh, you've updated the FT before I had time to finish writing my message, LOL
Still, I think a standalone Multi-CSC package would be useful.
Keep up the great work

Tags
bootloader, csc, firmware, frankenstein, gt-i91oo firmwares, i9100 firmware, i9100 rom, roms, stock roms