Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 46,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM+Guide] Official i9100 Firmwares LPE/Q/7/2/F/S/4/7/G/9/W/D/F Download

Tip us?
 
pawmadsen
Old
#10391  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 98
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hundslund

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmv1 View Post
---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Hi
Can someone give me a working link for the gingerbread firmware please for the uk, 02.
The links seem to be dead at the beginning of this topic. or is it just my thats having problems with the links.
I am trying to get my phone back to the stock rom that came with my s2

This was my origonal but now the links are dead
"XXKI3
Android 2.3.5

This original (unmodified) Wipe Package with new bootloader has: PDA: XXKI3| Modem/phone: XXKI3| CSC: OXAKI3

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/NJV6PR87Y3"
If the link goes to multiupload its not there any more. You have to either wait or settle with a newer version. Why would you not flash ics? Else a good GB is the LA4, best ICS is the LP8. You can always browse for a rom at http://androidfirmwares.net
I hope you find a solution.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
http://www.androidfirmwares.net

my firmware hosting site.. hit thanks if you enjoy it.
The Following User Says Thank You to pawmadsen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
woebetide
Old
#10392  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 39
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmv1 View Post
---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Hi
Can someone give me a working link for the gingerbread firmware please for the uk, 02.
The links seem to be dead at the beginning of this topic. or is it just my thats having problems with the links.
I am trying to get my phone back to the stock rom that came with my s2

This was my origonal but now the links are dead
"XXKI3
Android 2.3.5

This original (unmodified) Wipe Package with new bootloader has: PDA: XXKI3| Modem/phone: XXKI3| CSC: OXAKI3

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/NJV6PR87Y3"
You can find it on sammobile firmwares
 
Stephen88
Old
#10393  
Stephen88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 351
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default Request CSC

Hi guys can I request CSC XILP5?
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 16 GB
Rom: Omega v28.0
Kernel: AEL Kernel v1.2.1

___________________________________________
Chrono Device:
Samsung Galaxy S III - Sold
Samsung Galaxy S II - Sold
Asus EEE Pad Transformer - Sold
LG Optimus 2x - Sold
HTC Desire - Sold
HTC Touch HD - Sold
Nokia 6680 - In the Drawer
Sony Ericsson T610 - Dead
Panasonic GD90 - Stolen..
Alcatel Easy Touch - Sold
 
darkfire_bg
Old
(Last edited by darkfire_bg; 27th April 2012 at 12:15 PM.)
#10394  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 39
Join Date: Aug 2010
Hi guys! I have a major problem now. Im using XWLP8. And i've had no problems until i pluged the the usb to micro usb cable to my phone. After that i have trouble making calls. It seems my phone "hangs" when i try to dial someone. Eventually after 10 secs or 2 mins it starts making the call. But the delay is totally unnaceptable. Even after restart the problem remains. The only solution for me is to flash the kernel again. Any thoughts on this??
 
It_ler
Old
#10395  
It_ler's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 14621
Posts: 7,838
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfire_bg View Post
Hi guys! I have a major problem now. Im using XWLP8. And i've had no problems until i pluged the the usb to micro usb cable to my phone. After that i have trouble making calls. It seems my phone "hangs" when i try to dial someone. Eventually after 10 secs or 2 mins it starts making the call. But the delay is totally unnaceptable. Even after restart the problem remains. The only solution for me is to flash the kernel again. Any thoughts on this??
Have you already tried to wipe cache partition (and Dalvik cache) in recovery mode?
Maybe it helps before re-flashing the kernel.

Good luck !
Phone: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
ROM: AllianceROM v4.1
Kernel: Stock XXU1ANE2 kernel
Recovery: PhilZ-touch recovery
If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread,
... for your SGS5, just ask in the Noob friendly Galaxy S5 All in one support thread.
If you need general help/assistance, please go to XDA Assist.
 
JJEgan
Old
(Last edited by JJEgan; 27th April 2012 at 04:02 PM.)
#10396  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4416
Posts: 23,036
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmmv1 View Post
---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Hi
Can someone give me a working link for the gingerbread firmware please for the uk, 02.
The links seem to be dead at the beginning of this topic. or is it just my thats having problems with the links.
I am trying to get my phone back to the stock rom that came with my s2

This was my origonal but now the links are dead
"XXKI3
Android 2.3.5



This original (unmodified) Wipe Package with new bootloader has: PDA: XXKI3| Modem/phone: XXKI3| CSC: OXAKI3

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/NJV6PR87Y3"

SEARCH you may find other O2 GB firmware that has been posted starting with the early version for O2 of KDD firmware from the branded /providers roms post .
Sometimes that new Android tool Google can even find it .


STOP PRESS
Just found my old KDD O2 original firmware .

http://www.multiupload.co.uk/LSLRGURR57

jje
 
IWillExplain
Old
#10397  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 106
Join Date: Apr 2012
or you can use our site http://samsung-updates.com/

every firmware really fast download + torrents + separate modem / kernel packages

no password / no registration, enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to IWillExplain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pawmadsen
Old
#10398  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 96
Posts: 98
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hundslund

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWillExplain View Post
or you can use our site http://samsung-updates.com/

every firmware really fast download + torrents + separate modem / kernel packages

no password / no registration, enjoy!
Nice site but cant download from phone.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
http://www.androidfirmwares.net

my firmware hosting site.. hit thanks if you enjoy it.
 
KINGTATu
Old
#10399  
KINGTATu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 290
Posts: 280
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tehran
hello, thanks for the frankenstein firmwares

i'm using XWLP8 & i'm looking forward for XWLP9 frankenstein

u gonna make that?

ynx
The Following User Says Thank You to KINGTATu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
GDF01
Old
(Last edited by GDF01; 28th April 2012 at 04:30 PM.)
#10400  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 73
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGTATu View Post
hello, thanks for the frankenstein firmwares

i'm using XWLP8 & i'm looking forward for XWLP9 frankenstein

u gonna make that?

ynx
Read Intratech's post on previous page.

Tags
bootloader, csc, firmware, frankenstein, gt-i91oo firmwares, i9100 firmware, i9100 rom, roms, stock roms
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes