Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 41,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] I9100UHLB2 [14.02.2012][Android 2.3.6]

Tip us?
sileshnair Old
#61  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.F.B. View Post
hi guys im new here.

im trying to root this roon with all tools none sems to work...

ive always used unlockroot i dont want to mess with stock kernel. so, wat should i do?

thanks in advance :)
Flash the rom with mobile Odin and it will root it for you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
lolcoelho
Old
#62  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 52
Join Date: Aug 2009
if I want to delete this mod what should I do?
 
eric-filth
Old
(Last edited by eric-filth; 1st March 2012 at 06:09 AM.)
#63  
eric-filth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 954
Posts: 1,463
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ponta Grossa - PR

 
DONATE TO ME
Sileshnair i appreciate a lot your job very thanks.
People of my country and forum ask for one backup (original files) You can made for us to be installed in cwm?

Enviado do meu nokia 3320 modificado por laboratório usando Tapatalk
sileshnair Old
(Last edited by sileshnair; 1st March 2012 at 01:23 PM.)
#64  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric-filth View Post
Sileshnair i appreciate a lot your job very thanks.
People of my country and forum ask for one backup (original files) You can made for us to be installed in cwm?

Enviado do meu nokia 3320 modificado por laboratório usando Tapatalk
Flash the zip from the link below. It will remove all the mods and restore the stock framework and SystemUI. It will look like stock.

I have not tested it. Please backup before flashing and let me know if it worked.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15444246/Mod..._Mods_Undo.zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
snague
Old
#65  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristiano Matos View Post
Hey!

First your rom need to be rooted and with a custom kernel + CWM

Copy the file inside your device (internal or external memory)

So, supose you have all above reboot your phone into recovery mode, choose install menu or something like, install from sd card (internal memory) or install from external sd card (memory card) than find the file in a place that you have put and install.
Wait the process and reboot system.

DONE!
Thank you guy.
 
wanam
Old
#66  
wanam's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer
Thanks Meter 21055
Posts: 4,569
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Temara

 
DONATE TO ME
CWM Stock Deodexed UHLB2 available here.
I'm out until 04/08/2014.

Apps : Wanam Xposed - XSense - Language Enabler - YouTube AdAway - Xposed Torch

Blog : WanamLite.com
Follow : GooglePlus - Twitter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Cleiton.s.a
Old
#67  
Cleiton.s.a's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2009
Sileshnair...

Here is the LPH System UI as requested:
http: / / stage1.icentrix.com / SystemUI.apk

Thanks!
 
lolcoelho
Old
#68  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 52
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanam View Post
CWM Stock Deodexed UHLB2 available here.

I'm with the rom uhlb2

I have no way to add these changes in my rom? I have to get the rom again? not for flash my rom already?
sileshnair Old
#69  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleiton.s.a View Post
Sileshnair...

Here is the LPH System UI as requested:
http: / / stage1.icentrix.com / SystemUI.apk

Thanks!
This is not the LPH SystemUI. This is a GB Rom SystemUI. LPH is ICS. You are running Wanamlite LPH rom, correct?
 
eric-filth
Old
#70  
eric-filth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 954
Posts: 1,463
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ponta Grossa - PR

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileshnair View Post
Flash the zip from the link below. It will remove all the mods and restore the stock framework and SystemUI. It will look like stock.

I have not tested it. Please backup before flashing and let me know if it worked.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15444246/Mod..._Mods_Undo.zip
Thanks again. Only you to save us.

Enviado do meu nokia 3320 modificado por laboratório usando Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes