5,599,033 Members 31,590 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DEV][CM11.0][KERNEL][SGH-I757M]UNOFFICIAL CM11.0 For Bell SGH-I757M

Tip us?
 
big_biso
Old
#271  
Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 39
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanic_fanatic View Post
Both active display and pocket mode must be turned off. They are slightly different features and one will override the others setting which is why they both have to be disabled.

If you do have both disabled, I'll have to do a little digging around the features code to understand it better.

The other issue with the hw buttons programming is due to the slim recents which will be worked out in future build

Sent from my SGH-I757M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I have both disabled but still wakes up and I still get notification. so as if the active display options are ignored
The Following User Says Thank You to big_biso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
m54
Old
#272  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 31
Join Date: Dec 2012
Exclamation Official Google Camera App for KitKat!

Hey all, i'm currently still running CM 4.3 but have been following the progress of CM11 and I've noticed theres some issues with the current camera app in the builds.

Just recently Google has released an official standalone camera app for Kitkat. thought you may want to give this a try !

App store link below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.GoogleCamera
The Following User Says Thank You to m54 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Blazing Hornet
Old
#273  
Blazing Hornet's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 48
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Ottawa
Quote:
Originally Posted by m54 View Post
Hey all, i'm currently still running CM 4.3 but have been following the progress of CM11 and I've noticed theres some issues with the current camera app in the builds.

Just recently Google has released an official standalone camera app for Kitkat. thought you may want to give this a try !

App store link below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.GoogleCamera
I just put this on the phone with CM11 the other day and it fixed the 1080P recording for me as well as an issue I would have when the camera would take a flash. However, if you try to get the the settings the app FC's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) | CM 11 Official Nightly 03/10
2 x Samsung Galaxy II HD LTE (SGH-I757M) | CM 10.2 Unofficial 01/20
Motorola Atrix HD LTE (MB886) | CM 11 Official Nightly 02/09
The Following User Says Thank You to Blazing Hornet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
m54
Old
#274  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 31
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Hornet View Post
I just put this on the phone with CM11 the other day and it fixed the 1080P recording for me as well as an issue I would have when the camera would take a flash. However, if you try to get the the settings the app FC's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Good to hear! I'd keep it installed, there will likely be a few quick updates that may fix that settings issue you're experiencing as it was only released two days ago. There was also mention of more legacy devices being supported in the near future (4.3 and below).
The Following User Says Thank You to m54 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
purezalbert
Old
#275  
purezalbert's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 33
Join Date: Jun 2013
Anybody notice random reboots when stopping UMS on phone after ejecting on computer?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
titanic_fanatic
Old
#276  
titanic_fanatic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1579
Posts: 1,652
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Calgary

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by purezalbert View Post
Anybody notice random reboots when stopping UMS on phone after ejecting on computer?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I haven't. Are you using a Windows computer? What version of Windows?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow my apps and development at any of the social media outlets below:



Old Phone: Bell GT-I9000M (CM10.2 Nightlies)
Current Phone: Bell SGH-I757M (CM10.2 - cm_celoxhd-eng 4.3 JLS36G adf3e395ab test-keys)
 
purezalbert
Old
(Last edited by purezalbert; Today at 04:38 AM.)
#277  
purezalbert's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 33
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanic_fanatic View Post
I haven't. Are you using a Windows computer? What version of Windows?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Windows 7, it reboots my phone whenever I eject and stop UMS, also sometimes when phone doesn't reboot, all the apps that were on SD disappear, which results in rebooting manually.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to purezalbert For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes