XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DEV][CM11.0][KERNEL][SGH-I757M]UNOFFICIAL CM11.0 For Bell SGH-I757M

Tip us?

big_biso
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanic_fanatic View Post
Both active display and pocket mode must be turned off. They are slightly different features and one will override the others setting which is why they both have to be disabled.

If you do have both disabled, I'll have to do a little digging around the features code to understand it better.

The other issue with the hw buttons programming is due to the slim recents which will be worked out in future build

Sent from my SGH-I757M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I have both disabled but still wakes up and I still get notification. so as if the active display options are ignored
The Following User Says Thank You to big_biso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m54
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Exclamation Official Google Camera App for KitKat!

Hey all, i'm currently still running CM 4.3 but have been following the progress of CM11 and I've noticed theres some issues with the current camera app in the builds.

Just recently Google has released an official standalone camera app for Kitkat. thought you may want to give this a try !

App store link below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.GoogleCamera
The Following User Says Thank You to m54 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blazing Hornet
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by m54 View Post
Hey all, i'm currently still running CM 4.3 but have been following the progress of CM11 and I've noticed theres some issues with the current camera app in the builds.

Just recently Google has released an official standalone camera app for Kitkat. thought you may want to give this a try !

App store link below:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.GoogleCamera
I just put this on the phone with CM11 the other day and it fixed the 1080P recording for me as well as an issue I would have when the camera would take a flash. However, if you try to get the the settings the app FC's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) | CM 11 Official Nightly 03/10
2 x Samsung Galaxy II HD LTE (SGH-I757M) | CM 10.2 Unofficial 01/20
Motorola Atrix HD LTE (MB886) | CM 11 Official Nightly 02/09
The Following User Says Thank You to Blazing Hornet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m54
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Hornet View Post
I just put this on the phone with CM11 the other day and it fixed the 1080P recording for me as well as an issue I would have when the camera would take a flash. However, if you try to get the the settings the app FC's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Good to hear! I'd keep it installed, there will likely be a few quick updates that may fix that settings issue you're experiencing as it was only released two days ago. There was also mention of more legacy devices being supported in the near future (4.3 and below).
The Following User Says Thank You to m54 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

purezalbert
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Anybody notice random reboots when stopping UMS on phone after ejecting on computer?

titanic_fanatic
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1579

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by purezalbert View Post
Anybody notice random reboots when stopping UMS on phone after ejecting on computer?

I haven't. Are you using a Windows computer? What version of Windows?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow my apps and development at any of the social media outlets below:

Old Phone: Bell GT-I9000M (CM10.2 Nightlies)
Current Phone: Bell SGH-I757M (CM10.2 - cm_celoxhd-eng 4.3 JLS36G adf3e395ab test-keys)

purezalbert
Old
(Last edited by purezalbert; Today at 04:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanic_fanatic View Post
I haven't. Are you using a Windows computer? What version of Windows?

Windows 7, it reboots my phone whenever I eject and stop UMS, also sometimes when phone doesn't reboot, all the apps that were on SD disappear, which results in rebooting manually.

The Following User Says Thank You to purezalbert For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]