Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,905 Members 40,202 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DEV][CM11.0][KERNEL][SGH-I757M]UNOFFICIAL CM11.0 For Bell SGH-I757M

Tip us?
 
purezalbert
Old
#401  
purezalbert's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default Thank you so much !!

Thank you so much titanic_fanatic!!

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

What is the PA Mini GAPPS? Wondering cuz the link is broken
 
big_biso
Old
#402  
Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 75
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by purezalbert View Post
Thank you so much titanic_fanatic!!

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

What is the PA Mini GAPPS? Wondering cuz the link is broken
the link is broken because they update the gapps every week. try this link for last week

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15803
The Following User Says Thank You to big_biso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
titanic_fanatic
Old
#403  
titanic_fanatic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1766
Posts: 1,797
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Calgary

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_biso View Post
the link is broken because they update the gapps every week. try this link for last week



http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15803

Cheers. I will update the link to the main directory then


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow my apps and development at any of the social media outlets below:



Old Phone: Bell GT-I9000M (CM10.2 Nightlies)
Current Phone: Bell SGH-I757M (CM10.2 - cm_celoxhd-eng 4.3 JLS36G adf3e395ab test-keys)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titanic_fanatic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ramannanda9
Old
#404  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jul 2014
Hi,

Thanks for the build titan. I have a query : Can you list the steps to achieve memory_remap ? It is still showing 733mb for me.

Regards
 
titanic_fanatic
Old
#405  
titanic_fanatic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1766
Posts: 1,797
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Calgary

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramannanda9 View Post
Hi,

Thanks for the build titan. I have a query : Can you list the steps to achieve memory_remap ? It is still showing 733mb for me.

Regards
It's not actually implemented in this build. I decided to hold off on memory re-mapping until the graphics are sorted out.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow my apps and development at any of the social media outlets below:



Old Phone: Bell GT-I9000M (CM10.2 Nightlies)
Current Phone: Bell SGH-I757M (CM10.2 - cm_celoxhd-eng 4.3 JLS36G adf3e395ab test-keys)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes