Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 51,748 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DEV][CM11.0][KERNEL][SGH-I757M]UNOFFICIAL CM11.0 For Bell SGH-I757M

Tip us?

manfromgta
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Flashed latest build with posted gapps. Hangouts fc'd due to Google play services requiring an update. Once update was installed it was fine. I will run ROM for awhile for testing. No issues at this time. Thanks TF for your continued support.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to manfromgta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

androidtp
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by manfromgta View Post
Flashed latest build with posted gapps. Hangouts fc'd due to Google play services requiring an update. Once update was installed it was fine. I will run ROM for awhile for testing. No issues at this time. Thanks TF for your continued support.

Good job for the rom!!, what about the problem with hw Overlay that we encounter in the last rom?

rukusx7
Old
Thanks Meter 562

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by manfromgta View Post

I get some of that Google play services crap on my oneplus one ROMs as well.

Sent from my One.....mmmm... bacon.
The Following User Says Thank You to rukusx7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

titanic_fanatic
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1808

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtp View Post
Good job for the rom!!, what about the problem with hw Overlay that we encounter in the last rom?

This issue is still present and am still looking for a solution to this
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow my apps and development at any of the social media outlets below:

Old Phone: Bell GT-I9000M (CM10.2 Nightlies)
Current Phone: Bell SGH-I757M (Carbon KitKat - carbon_celoxhd-eng 4.4.4 KTU84Q ed15ef468c test-keys)
The Following User Says Thank You to titanic_fanatic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bitwarrior1
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Bluetooth a2dp streaming finally works in my car with this build ! Tested over two days with poweramp, doggcatcher, and mortplayer. Thanks for a great build, t_f
The Following User Says Thank You to bitwarrior1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]