OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 2,000

2,058 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus_Andronicus

I got a $50 discount over the phone with Customer Loyalty, then when my wife went to a store to pick it up, she got a further $50 discount, waved store fee, and a fee sim card (which I didn't need). We had to pay some sort of $35 activiation fee, which my wife then called Bell and got put back as a credit on our bill.

My wife also got a Note4, I think she only paid in the end $100. I tired to convince her to get a NoteEdge, but she didn't want to spend the extra money. That would have clearly made her the envy of ALL her iFriends!

PS, the plan is a special version of the family share

2 Plus phones
3GB shared data (we only use about 1.9 per month usually)
Unlimited anytime nation wide calling/texting
basic call answer/display/waiting/forwarding/conferencing etc.
$146/month

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

I am loving the S5 so far. I promply installed CWM, and CM12.

Love the waterproof, don't love the physical home button, or the new slightly lower location of the power button.

I considered the S5 Active, MIL-STD-810 is a sweet deal (vibration, shock, salt fog etc), but custom ROM support is a little sketchy, no pervision for Qi wireless charging. That sealed the deal.

Hehe, I too just did the upgrade. Bell put it on sale yesterday for Free so I walked in and walked out and only paid for a case

I'm running carbon-kk right now and am working on carbon-lp for this kltecan. If you friend me on XDA here, I'll let you know when it's ready

EDIT:
There will still be at least 1 more build for this beloved s2
Last edited by titanic_fanatic; 22nd March 2015 at 08:00 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titanic_fanatic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th March 2015, 04:17 PM   |  #672  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 17

399 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanic_fanatic

Hehe, I too just did the upgrade. Bell put it on sale yesterday for Free so I walked in and walked out and only paid for a case

I'm running carbon-kk right now and am working on carbon-lp for this kltecan. If you friend me on XDA here, I'll let you know when it's ready

EDIT:
There will still be at least 1 more build for this beloved s2

I can't believe those jerks! They gave me such a hard time getting the free phone, then they put it on sale for free a couple days leter. Unbelievable!
The Following User Says Thank You to Titus_Andronicus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2015, 06:23 PM   |  #673  
Thanks Meter: 5

43 posts
PA Mini GAPPS: PA Mini Modular GAPPS link isn't working, says 'not found'
Yesterday, 08:25 AM   |  #674  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 2,000

2,058 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by struct

PA Mini GAPPS: PA Mini Modular GAPPS link isn't working, says 'not found'

It seems that they have closed the thread and pulled all gapps packages they say it's because they are retiring.

I still have the package and will upload it in a bit
The Following User Says Thank You to titanic_fanatic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread