FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

 View Poll Results: Which superphone you will be buying?

Samsung Galaxy S2
 
1,150 Vote(s)
95.67%
HTC Sensation
 
52 Vote(s)
4.33%

Samsung Galaxy S2 dual core @ 1.2Ghz processor & Super Amoled Plus launched.

1,073 posts
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd May 2011, 03:49 PM |#821  
android_master's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai Indians
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Donate to Me
More
Oh God,SGS 2 now moved back to 10th of June date

What bull**** this Samsux is doing. Samsux

SGS 2 launched in korea,uk,france,soon available in Australia & other countries.But india nowhere to be found.

10th of May is wayyyyyyyyyyy to long
 
 
23rd May 2011, 03:50 PM |#822  
Shylesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tirupur
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android_master

Oh God,SGS 2 now moved back to 10th of June date

What bull**** this Samsux is doing.

SGS 2 launched in korea,uk,france,soon available in Australia & other countries.But india nowhere to be found.

10th of May is wayyyyyyyyyyy to long


Thats just a speculation

BTW, This seems ... http://www.srivasavimobiles.com/


http://www.srivasavimobiles.com/prod...alaxy%20S%20II
Last edited by Shylesh; 23rd May 2011 at 03:54 PM.
23rd May 2011, 03:54 PM |#823  
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android_master

Oh God,SGS 2 now moved back to 10th of June date

What bull**** this Samsux is doing. Samsux

SGS 2 launched in korea,uk,france,soon available in Australia & other countries.But india nowhere to be found.

10th of May is wayyyyyyyyyyy to long

R U Sure....EEK!OOH!
23rd May 2011, 03:55 PM |#824  
arjun90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Concrete Jungle
Thanks Meter: 338
 
More
Okay, not to get anyone unnecessarily excited. India tends to reveal things last minute; it can be any day now for the Samsung Galaxy S2. My advice, sit back, relax, and wait for the official release to be made.
23rd May 2011, 04:03 PM |#825  
android_master's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai Indians
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shylesh

Thats just a speculation

BTW, This seems ... http://www.srivasavimobiles.com/


http://www.srivasavimobiles.com/prod...alaxy%20S%20II

Same story imported phones....

But 10th of May is really bad,Sensation will get a worldwide launch on 8th June & might launch on 8th itself or a week later in India...Really Samsux
23rd May 2011, 04:06 PM |#826  
android_master's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai Indians
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjun90

Okay, not to get anyone unnecessarily excited. India tends to reveal things last minute; it can be any day now for the Samsung Galaxy S2. My advice, sit back, relax, and wait for the official release to be made.

Launch date is not near by anymeans,,otherwise you could have find banners,notes of SGS 2 in most of the Samsung Mobile shops in India{i clearly remember that happening with SGS}..........

What's most annoying is that Samsux is launching SGS 2 in other markets{france got one today,Australia 1st june & many other nations in this week itself} but there is just no announcement in India,not a single dealer has any clue
23rd May 2011, 04:23 PM |#827  
arjun90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Concrete Jungle
Thanks Meter: 338
 
More
Question Patience...
I'm curious to see what develops and unfolds in the next 24-72 hours. May 25th anyone? Not to get my hopes too much, but the Galaxy S2 is a highly anticipated device for the Indian Subcontinent. Does Samsung have anything in stock for us this Wednesday, May 25th, 2011. Let's wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by android_master

Launch date is not near by anymeans,,otherwise you could have find banners,notes of SGS 2 in most of the Samsung Mobile shops in India{i clearly remember that happening with SGS}..........

What's most annoying is that Samsux is launching SGS 2 in other markets{france got one today,Australia 1st june & many other nations in this week itself} but there is just no announcement in India,not a single dealer has any clue

23rd May 2011, 04:30 PM |#828  
Shylesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tirupur
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
I just guess that before June 16 Remember The Original Galaxy S was released on June 16 2010
23rd May 2011, 04:30 PM |#829  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
SG2 india
Is there any major difference between? SG2 uk and SG2 india???
if there is no difference... we better go with uk version i mean get it shipped from uk!

small calculation! heh! wired

if at all samsung releases SG2 in India it might cost you around 35k(approx) for sure!
35k+vat+insurance = will seriously cost you around 37k ...

if you buy it from expansys uk! its costs you around 519gbp
by decrease all those VAT's n also by using a coupon code it comes down to 440GBP
32k+2k customs = 34k!

the main advantage in uk version is!
we get updates faster than an india version!

hmmm... but for now i'm still waiting for SG2 in india!
i may change my mind in next couple of days for sure!
23rd May 2011, 04:39 PM |#830  
Shylesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tirupur
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashanth1990

Is there any major difference between? SG2 uk and SG2 india???
if there is no difference... we better go with uk version i mean get it shipped from uk!

small calculation! heh! wired

if at all samsung releases SG2 in India it might cost you around 35k(approx) for sure!
35k+vat+insurance = will seriously cost you around 37k ...

if you buy it from expansys uk! its costs you around 519gbp
by decrease all those VAT's n also by using a coupon code it comes down to 440GBP
32k+2k customs = 34k!

the main advantage in uk version is!
we get updates faster than an india version!

hmmm... but for now i'm still waiting for SG2 in india!
i may change my mind in next couple of days for sure!


Warranty seems an issue and also it might cost around 27k -33k not more than that in India!
23rd May 2011, 04:50 PM |#831  
tarun.nair's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Does Samsung really want to wait any further now?

http://www.gadgetnews.in/iphone-4-wi...a-on-may-25th/
The Following User Says Thank You to tarun.nair For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dual core, india, samsung galaxy s2
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes