Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,567 Members 42,678 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SGS2 in the Philippines

Tip us?

bluekarlo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
guys are you already on xxlpb?

jclad1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Has anyone here tried any ics roms yet?

mewgim
Old
Thanks Meter 2
hi i'm new to this phone can anyone help me?
have a few questions.

1. i have a traded my old phone to my aunti's sgsII with model i9100T. ayos lang ba i-flash ung mga Roms ng i900 dito?
2. this will be my first time to root this phone so what are the things na pwede ko i flash dito para ma root e2?
3. and last any recommended roms? or stick na lang ako sa stock rom? may mga nabasa kasi ako na may mga napapabalik sa stock roms.
4. where can i buy OTG cables for sgsII here in manila pla?

i'm on a review kasi ngaun kaya mejo madalang ako makadalaw pero sana masagot. thanks for the help guys. gathering information pa kasi ako before rooting for safety purposes.

jclad1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewgim View Post
have a few questions.

1. i have a traded my old phone to my aunti's sgsII with model i9100T. ayos lang ba i-flash ung mga Roms ng i900 dito?
2. this will be my first time to root this phone so what are the things na pwede ko i flash dito para ma root e2?
3. and last any recommended roms? or stick na lang ako sa stock rom? may mga nabasa kasi ako na may mga napapabalik sa stock roms.

i'm on a review kasi ngaun kaya mejo madalang ako makadalaw pero sana masagot. thanks for the help guys. gathering information pa kasi ako before rooting for safety purposes.
Apparently the only difference between the I9100 and the I9100T is that the I9100T has a different modem optimized for that model.. So you can root and flash roms similar to I9100 but you will have to reflash the modem afterwards..
The Following User Says Thank You to jclad1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mewgim
Old
(Last edited by mewgim; 23rd February 2012 at 07:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
i see. mejo matrabaho din pala tong i9100t compared sa i9100. thanks sir for the quick reply. i will put that in my mind.

jclad1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
These previous threads might help you..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1129291

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1260490

cruzargel
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Got my more thing granite case. Ganda!!

ICS Domination V2
SONY XPERIA Z2 on stock rooted ROM + UB
iPad Mini 2 on iOS7 lol

jermitano
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 842
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewgim View Post
have a few questions.

welcome to the threads kabayan...word of reminder, please post in english we have been warned before and this be an international forum...btw everything you need is available, you just have to read...cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

SAMSUNG GT i9100
SAMSUNG GN n7000
SAMSUNG GS I9300
SAMSUNG GN n7100

"never argue with an IDIOT, they'll just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience"

im2good4u
Old
Thanks Meter 0
guys i would just like to ask, how much is the motherboard? my board is damaged (water) and needs to be replaced. someone from Wellcom said its 8650p. Is the price ok or too much?

biosong
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Hi all

i tried downloading SuperOneClick 1.9.5 but failed to get as it is being detected to have some sort of virus. tried any version and its the same.

does it really have a virus or it just flags the application since it is for the "purpose" that is why it is being blocked.

does anyone here have a copy of it that i can have, thanks in advance.

Tags
philippines, sgs2