I have rooted my device priorly and tried to update the device to Jelly Bean.
1. Flashed cache
2. Installed Speed mod kernel from the package
3. Restarted device in recovery mode
4. there was no display (went down with dimm pixels)
5. Hence restarted with (volume down_power+center button)
6. Via Odin updated the below
Then device went black and now im not able to do any thing.
Is there any one who have come across this situation. If recovered plz share your comments.
Can you boot into download mode? If not your device might have been permanently bricked and you will need to either go for JTAG or
go to service center.