5,594,077 Members 46,952 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Stock Official Firmwares] I9100XWMS2 (4.1.2) - Slovenia (MOT) [05-01-14]

Tip us?

yulaws
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Default Re: [Stock Official Firmwares] I9100XXMS1 (4.1.2) - Poland (XEO) [18-02-13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG09 View Post
Ok folder structure like you said.

Attach is screenshot as requested.

Currently Media is using 71%

If this doesnt work, I might just factory reset it and start again. Any other rom you suggest for a LSD or should I put LSJ kernal and rom on it.
Alliance rom, neatrom, disaster rom, omega rom. These are the best roms ive used

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to yulaws For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phozy888
Old
Thanks Meter 4
xwlsd rom - the screen shot function doesnt appear to be working on mine - Home + Power right ? has the kernal got anything to do with it ? Im using Philz 4.5

yll.nelaj
Old
Thanks Meter 5
hello friends,

I have a galaxy s2 with 4.0.4 which is original rom but rooted and has cwm recovery.
But what i want to know is that how do i get the newest Jelly bean (original rom no customized ones like AOKP AOSP) and it must be rooted?
I wanted to download those listed in this topic listed bellow but it says Poland.. I do live in Albania does that matter?
See the listed one below: Can i install it via cwm recovery?

I9100XXMS1 Download (Thanks To SamMobile!)
Base Firmware: I9100XXMS1 (4.1.2)
Region: Europe
Country Poland
Carrier: Unbranded
Build Date: 31 January 2013
Modem: XXLS8
CSC: OXAMS1
Change List: 863787

It_ler
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13506
Quote:
Originally Posted by yll.nelaj View Post
hello friends,

I have a galaxy s2 with 4.0.4 which is original rom but rooted and has cwm recovery.
But what i want to know is that how do i get the newest Jelly bean (original rom no customized ones like AOKP AOSP) and it must be rooted?
I wanted to download those listed in this topic listed bellow but it says Poland.. I do live in Albania does that matter?
See the listed one below: Can i install it via cwm recovery?

I9100XXMS1 Download (Thanks To SamMobile!)
Base Firmware: I9100XXMS1 (4.1.2)
Region: Europe
Country Poland
Carrier: Unbranded
Build Date: 31 January 2013
Modem: XXLS8
CSC: OXAMS1
Change List: 863787
Stock ROMs are usually provided as tar/md5 files ... you can flash it in PDA section of Odin ... and this doesn't need a rooted device.
Short description is in first post.
Good luck !
Phone: SGS2 (GT-I9100)
ROM: XWMS3 NeatROM v5.8 Aroma (PDA: XWMS3 / PHONE: XXMS4 / CSC: FOPLS6)
Kernel: Apolo v4.14 (Regular)
If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread.
==>> Have a at my latest kernel test results. <<==

yll.nelaj
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Thankf for the instructions. I just downloaded the first and newest one installed successfully and now the phone doesnt Boot nothing is showing i just the get the start msg and nothing else... Is this normal?

TG09
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan1980 View Post
Media scanner for me get crazy when I installed an video player that creates thumbnails. I delete that app and I don't know the name of it.

Galaxy powered by GM and Dorimanx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malhor View Post
Just a hont. Media scanner server seems to get stuck on corrupted media files.
Try to put a .nomedia on all folders and remove it one by one on the folders you want it to scan.
See if you can find who is the guilty one.
Another alternative, there is a mediascanner fix that floats around on xda (I've seen it few posts above the one I quoted) it won't help you find the corrupted file but it will fix the high drain.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by gastonw View Post
That's not gonna cut it.

My theory is that media scanner get's obsessed with DCIM folder located in the internal SD. It's always looking for media regardless if it already checked it.
By setting the same folder it would have to check the default DCIM folder (should be at external with this workaround) and then cool off.
It sees DCIM folder on internal sd but by passes it because that task has already been done.

That's some crazy friday afternoon reasoning while sipping fernet branca

Make sure that DCIM folder is selt to default on Ext.

I'm off to sleep.

Sent from the little guy
After doing all that yesterday, I went home and just left it charging over night. Check the Battery status this morning the media is no longer killing the battery.

Screen is at 35%
voice call 21%
Android OS 13%
gallery 8%
device idle 6%

so all seems good at the moment.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
Base: I9100XXMS4 Build:SII I9100 AOSP NeatROM Slim [4.4.2]
Kernel: Team Win Recovery Project v2.6.3.0
Network: Telecom XT New Zealand

NeatROM AOSP FAQ - Link

The eternal conundrum "What happens when a unstoppable force meets a immovable object" was finally solved when TG09 punched himself in the face"

gastonw
Old
Thanks Meter 1762
Default Re: [Stock Official Firmwares] I9100XXMS1 (4.1.2) - Poland (XEO) [18-02-13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG09 View Post
After doing all that yesterday, I went home and just left it charging over night. Check the Battery status this morning the media is no longer killing the battery.

Screen is at 35%
voice call 21%
Android OS 13%
gallery 8%
device idle 6%

so all seems good at the moment.
Good to know

Sent from the little guy
OMG!!! Just realized I've got an SII Plus! oh...wait...I've got more Internal Space, nevermind, still got an SII.

It_ler
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13506
Quote:
Thankf for the instructions. I just downloaded the first and newest one installed successfully and now the phone doesnt Boot nothing is showing i just the get the start msg and nothing else... Is this normal?
No, it's not normal.
Try to flash the ROM again.
If it does not help, try to boot into recovery (Volume UP + Home + Power). Then wipe data / do a factory reset. Hope that you have a backup of everything important.

Good luck !
Phone: SGS2 (GT-I9100)
ROM: XWMS3 NeatROM v5.8 Aroma (PDA: XWMS3 / PHONE: XXMS4 / CSC: FOPLS6)
Kernel: Apolo v4.14 (Regular)
If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread.
==>> Have a at my latest kernel test results. <<==

gastonw
Old
Thanks Meter 1762

Quote:
No it's not and yes it happens, reboot into recovery and factory reset.

And I did tell you to get mobil odin.

Sent from the little guy
OMG!!! Just realized I've got an SII Plus! oh...wait...I've got more Internal Space, nevermind, still got an SII.

TG09
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by gastonw View Post
Good to know

Sent from the little guy
I am assuming them stats are normal for this ROM or Kernal
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
Base: I9100XXMS4 Build:SII I9100 AOSP NeatROM Slim [4.4.2]
Kernel: Team Win Recovery Project v2.6.3.0
Network: Telecom XT New Zealand

NeatROM AOSP FAQ - Link

The eternal conundrum "What happens when a unstoppable force meets a immovable object" was finally solved when TG09 punched himself in the face"

Tags
"bricked" phones on ebay - yummie, drugs???, final jb fw for galaxy s2 gt-i9100, galaxy s ii jb update, galaxy s3 rom on galaxy s2, i9100xwls8, intratech rocks, jelly bean for galaxy s2, lsd, stock roms, torrent
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe