5,599,190 Members 35,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Stock Official Firmwares] I9100XWMS2 (4.1.2) - Slovenia (MOT) [05-01-14]

Tip us?
 
lomistars
Old
#10811  
lomistars's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 262
Join Date: Jul 2012
Guys is the new JB kernel (LSD or LS8 ...) safe from known bugs: like eMMc brick-bug & Exynos exploit ??
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (jfltexx)
----------------------------------------------
 
gastonw
Old
#10812  
gastonw's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1762
Posts: 5,268
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default Re: [Stock Official Firmwares] I9100XWLSE (4.1.2) - Russia (SER) [22-02-13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomistars View Post
Guys is the new JB kernel (LSD or LS8 ...) safe from known bugs: like eMMc brick-bug & Exynos exploit ??
Yes x 2.

Sent from the little guy
OMG!!! Just realized I've got an SII Plus! oh...wait...I've got more Internal Space, nevermind, still got an SII.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gastonw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Tungstwenty
Old
#10813  
Tungstwenty's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4021
Posts: 1,606
Join Date: Nov 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomistars View Post
Guys is the new JB kernel (LSD or LS8 ...) safe from known bugs: like eMMc brick-bug & Exynos exploit ??
For the eMMC brick-bug, I'm convinced that the problem is fixed, or at least addressed by Samsung. Tech details here and here.

Nevertheless, the kernel devs are still disabling MMC_CAP_ERASE for precaution. At least Phil'z (stock, but patched with this) and Siyah have it disabled.

Device: Xperia Z (C6603)
ROM: Stock 4.3 10.4.B.0.569
Locked bootloader, rooted, XZDualRecovery
Mods (Xposed): App Settings, Advanced reboot menu
Retired device: Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)

My threads that you might find useful:

SUPERCOMPUTER: what it sounded like before you bought it
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tungstwenty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ulisse83
Old
#10814  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2012
Is the XXMS1 (Poland) newer than XWLSE (Russia) ?
 
C4SCA
Old
#10815  
C4SCA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 840
Posts: 1,750
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lisboa
Default Re: [Stock Official Firmwares] I9100XWLSE (4.1.2) - Russia (SER) [22-02-13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulisse83 View Post
Is the XXMS1 (Poland) newer than XWLSE (Russia) ?
Do you know the alphabet? Lol, the awnser is yes (i think)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
"You're either NEXUS or against us!"



Nexus S -> ICS: Apex Rom/*Matr1x* OC: 1.3ghz JB: Stock/@bedalus Kernel OC: 1.1ghz/ 412mb ram
Nexus 7 -> Stock
Lumia 800 -> it doesn't run Android!
SGS2 i9100 -> TW 4.1.2/Apolo Kernel
Nexus 4 (current device) -> Stock 4.4.2/moob Kernel (@bedalus kernel)

Android em portuguÍs: Plataform'Android
 
kt-Froggy
Old
#10816  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 512
Posts: 1,084
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: YVR
Default Re: [Stock Official Firmwares] I9100XWLSE (4.1.2) - Russia (SER) [22-02-13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulisse83 View Post
Is the XXMS1 (Poland) newer than XWLSE (Russia) ?
No, it's not. But the only difference is the CSC, essentially. The are some nice detailed comparisons between the latest regional releases (LSD, MS1, LSE...) by Tungstwenty - search for it.
Optimus G F180S, tweaked E975 Stock 4.1.2
Xperia X10 Mini, rooted stock 2.1
MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X, rooted stock 4.2.2

To whom it may concern: STOP nagging about pressing the freakin' Thanks button!!! It is rude, stupid, and annoys the hell out of people. I am not an idiot who needs a huge in-my-face reminder to press it, and I will press it when I feel thankful, not because you asked for it!
The Following User Says Thank You to kt-Froggy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Tungstwenty
Old
#10817  
Tungstwenty's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4021
Posts: 1,606
Join Date: Nov 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-Froggy View Post
No, it's not. But the only difference is the CSC, essentially. The are some nice detailed comparisons between the latest regional releases (LSD, MS1, LSE...) by Tungstwenty - search for it.
XWLSE = XWLSD except for the CSC.
XWMS1 is older than the other 2, although it was made abailable after XWLSD.

Device: Xperia Z (C6603)
ROM: Stock 4.3 10.4.B.0.569
Locked bootloader, rooted, XZDualRecovery
Mods (Xposed): App Settings, Advanced reboot menu
Retired device: Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)

My threads that you might find useful:

SUPERCOMPUTER: what it sounded like before you bought it
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tungstwenty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
robertobsc
Old
#10818  
robertobsc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 299
Posts: 298
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Belo Horizonte - Minas Gerais
Default Re: [Stock Official Firmwares] I9100XWLSE (4.1.2) - Russia (SER) [22-02-13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungstwenty View Post
XWLSE = XWLSD except for the CSC.
XWMS1 is older than the other 2, although it was made abailable after XWLSD.
Hi Tungstwenty, Thx very much for your analysis about the jb roms. Very productive and save hundreds of times of bkp and installation for all of us.

I have only one que question in mind, I posted here but nobody awnsered. JB x ICS: who is winning?
The JB roms are good as ics ones or better? I didn't see any enthusiastic comments about how JB is good...

Thx!

Enviado de meu GT-I9100 usando o Tapatalk 2

My dear S4 - I9500

__________________
XDA developers
 
drksn
Old
#10819  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 46
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default AW: [Stock Official Firmwares] I9100XWLSE (4.1.2) - Russia (SER) [22-02-13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertobsc View Post
Hi Tungstwenty, Thx very much for your analysis about the jb roms. Very productive and save hundreds of times of bkp and installation for all of us.

I have only one que question in mind, I posted here but nobody awnsered. JB x ICS: who is winning?
The JB roms are good as ics ones or better? I didn't see any enthusiastic comments about how JB is good...

Thx!

Enviado de meu GT-I9100 usando o Tapatalk 2
Imho I love JB and I will NEVER go back to ICS or GB. It's just so butter
Only bad things are battery drain with Google Now and Wifi. But I got this managed and there are just so much more positive enhancements.
The Following User Says Thank You to drksn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lemor2008
Old
#10820  
lemor2008's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1310
Posts: 598
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by drksn View Post
Imho I love JB and I will NEVER go back to ICS or GB. It's just so butter
Only bad things are battery drain with Google Now and Wifi. But I got this managed and there are just so much more positive enhancements.
I agree 100% with you. No more ICS or GB.

Just waiting for 4.2...Perhaps ??

The Following User Says Thank You to lemor2008 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
"bricked" phones on ebay - yummie, drugs???, final jb fw for galaxy s2 gt-i9100, galaxy s ii jb update, galaxy s3 rom on galaxy s2, i9100xwls8, intratech rocks, jelly bean for galaxy s2, lsd, stock roms, torrent
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes