I found this trick my self 2 day after v2.0.0 out, and decide to share it to you all..
Since v1.2.0 i'm not update my RR3 until v2.0.0 release, because Veneno come to this great game..
And i found eds trick not working in this version, why ? Well, my research v2.0.0 using eds file in "apk" folder, but it will using eds in ".depot" folder too if eds file not found in "apk" folder, you can find "apk" folder under ".depot" folder, right ?
Now you will think we simply replace modded eds in that "apk" folder, thats wont work because all file in "apk" folder will overwrited by RR3 every we launch the game, and our modded eds will overwrited too, why ? Again.. :-p
I think it like ramdisk in android 4.3, ex: kernel overwrite vold sdcard mount point in fstab file, thats why we using build.prop to swap that mount point and not edit the fstab file because it will overwrited every boot, just like this RR3 v2.0.0, correct me if wrong, which "apk" folder generated automaticaly by RR3 every run the game..
So lets begin this trick..
You will need :
Computer with 7Zip app
ZipSigner app in your Android, you can download ZipSigner on PlaySTORE
got it guys ? Let's work..
1. First i recommended you backup your RR3 data, all in com.ea.games.r3_row or _na folder and RR3 apk too, So if something goes wrong you can restore it..
2. Find your RR3 v2.0.0.apk file
3. Open it as ZIP using 7Zip, go to res\raw and open "res.zip" file
4. In "res.zip" go to res\ and copy that eds folder, you will need that original eds folder later, thats why we should copy it..
5. In "res.zip" go to res\eds and delete all 25 plist file in that folder, done ?
6. Now go back to previous folder step up by step up by pressing backspace key in your keyboard until you get notification [ File "res.zip" was modified. Do you want to update it in the archive ? ] press OK button and close 7Zip, got it guys ?
7. Now transfer that modified RR3 apk and the copied original eds folder we copy in step 4 to phone
8. Use ZipSigner to sign that modified RR3 apk otherwise you can't instal it..
9. In ZipSigner press Choose in/out and find that modded apk, found ? Click it, make sure Key/mode is auto-testkey, now press Sign The File in the bottom.. Your signed apk will named as -signed inside that original apk file..
10. Because signature changed if you have RR3 installed on phone you will get "Aplication not installed" if install the modified apk.. So first rename com.ea.games.r3_row or _na folder to "rr3" or something different than original com.ea.games.r3_row or _na name, done ?
11. Now uninstall your RR3 app from phone, dont worry your RR3 data will not deleted if you rename com.ea.games.r3_row or _na folder to other name like i said in step 10, Uninstalled ?
12. Now rename back your com.ea folder to original name "com.ea.games.r3_row or _na.. Got it ?
13. Finally install your modified RR3 -signed apk, Done..
Now you can place original eds folder we copy in step 4 to com.ea.games.r3_row or _na/.depot folder which it can easily changed using RR3 Graphics in PlaySTORE
Run RR3 Graphics and choose your graphic quality, low. mid. high. or xtrahigh. whatever you want..
Last, i found RR3 Graphics v1.0.14 not clone AndroidMid2.plist file, only 24 file cloned, so if your phone using AndroidMid2.plist file maybe game wont run, so we have to clone AndroidMid2.plist manualy.. simply duplicate AndroidMid.plist in /.depot/eds folder and rename it to AndroidMid2.plist, and you will have all 25 file cloned in /.depot/eds from eds_backup folder (found when we use RR3 Graphics) which contain original plist file..
Thats all guys, enjoy..