[Q] New member here (1)

OP s2ad

12th June 2012, 12:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hii im new. and i just got my samsung galaxy sii lte
i need help to root it and i do not know anything about rooting. but i have experience jailbreaking iphone 4 but i know its alot diffrent in andriods so could u please help me root my andriod. i just want to put cool themes and game cheats or hacks. please link me any site or youtube video that can help me thank u so much for ur time reading this.
god bless (:
12th June 2012, 12:29 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

88 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2ad

i need help to root it and i do not know anything about rooting. but i have experience jailbreaking iphone 4 but i know its alot diffrent in andriods so could u please help me root my andriod. i just want to put cool themes and game cheats or hacks. please link me any site or youtube video that can help me thank u so much for ur time reading this.
god bless (:

Well you could start by searching and then by reading. That's what the majority of us had to do. It's the only way you'll learn as opposed to someone holding your hand every step of the way which wouldn't be fair on everybody else now would it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to scomat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2012, 12:30 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 904

3,572 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2ad

god bless (:

I'd check your model number printed on the label under your battery before doing anything suggested by people.

If it is NOT GT-i9100, then do NOT follow any instructions in this forum (for i9100, specifically) unless it is noted to work for your model.
12th June 2012, 03:18 PM   |  #4  
Flag Pontypridd
Thanks Meter: 12

103 posts
More
Wink read around
do some research on your phone model first.
after that it is fairly easier to do, if its just root you're after then it is simple, if you are after a custom rom then it could be potentially difficult.
however there are step by step guides everywhere so it should be simple enough to do for you.
and with regards to jailbreaking your iphone/ipod, rooting your phone is about the same difficulty maybe slightly harder but nothing you shouldn't be able to do.
12th June 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #5  
Flag Hereford
Thanks Meter: 184

668 posts
More
Read the http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1442549stickies here

Should explain everything that you require.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread