Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 40,418 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

From 4.0.3 to Kitkat

Tip us?

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3205
OP - Banjara is trying to help you. There's no point people giving you a bunch of steps you don't understand. If you don't take as much time as you need to in order to actually learn this stuff, you run the risk of ending up like this.

You may not necessarily do something completely daft like pull a cable in the middle of a flash, but modding your phone is not risk free. On the contrary, there are plenty of ways you can break your phone (to the point of you having to pay someone a not insignificant amount of money to fix it) doing this stuff.

Your questions aren't stupid, but you need to understand if you're not already experienced with this stuff, you're not going to somehow magically learn it all in 5 minutes. You have to take the time & put the effort in to learn it. And everything you need to learn is here, and it's easily found, again, with a bit of effort.

But like most people who come here, you're expecting it to be easy & obviously can't be bothered taking your time/are in too much of a rush.

That's fine, but don't whinge in Q&A if you bust your phone at some point.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

Loek3000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
OP - Banjara is trying to help you. There's no point people giving you a bunch of steps you don't understand. If you don't take as much time as you need to in order to actually learn this stuff, you run the risk of ending up like this.

You may not necessarily do something completely daft like pull a cable in the middle of a flash, but modding your phone is not risk free. On the contrary, there are plenty of ways you can break your phone (to the point of you having to pay someone a not insignificant amount of money to fix it) doing this stuff.

Your questions aren't stupid, but you need to understand if you're not already experienced with this stuff, you're not going to somehow magically learn it all in 5 minutes. You have to take the time & put the effort in to learn it. And everything you need to learn is here, and it's easily found, again, with a bit of effort.

But like most people who come here, you're expecting it to be easy & obviously can't be bothered taking your time/are in too much of a rush.

That's fine, but don't whinge in Q&A if you bust your phone at some point.
The only one who have helped me is : Vivek_Neel

Other reactions are pointless, i was aware of the search thing, so i don't need reminders... Also: i rooted my phone several times, and the question were about if i will do it correctly if i take these steps... And i've done my search and i know a little bit more. Show me what you come up with and i give all the credits, because i can't find 1 basic step....... And please don't bother to react if it's on topic

Loek3000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loek3000 View Post
Look i just want a simple an plain answer, thats why i asked in the 1st place.

Some only rever to the search option or manuals... Like i said, it's confusing to me, i don't need to read stuff i don't need.

I got trouble, so this is why this section is called Help and Troubleshooting ....

I think also if you think that way, you can always reply to say people need to search and read manuals, that's just too easy to say
@banjara, .. i've read your 1st post just now, and you indeed tried to help me, it's just i didn't understand what you were saying...

i am sorry for the misunderstanding

Loek3000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loek3000 View Post
@banjara, .. i've read your 1st post just now, and you indeed tried to help me, it's just i didn't understand what you were saying...

i am sorry for the misunderstanding
I just stopped working on it. I followed the guidelines which i read in several topics, and still it aint working

So everyone, thanks alot