Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,985 Members 41,092 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]4.1.2 on XXLPQ

Tip us?

iDartveder
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]4.1.2 on XXLPQ

Hello everyone

I have bought a SGS2 GT-i9100 and i was searching for 4.1.2 frimware for my devie. My PDA It's XXPLQ and i searched it by Samfrimware and didn't found it. My question is: There's 4.1.2 for my device? Or dosen't matter if it it's XXLJS or another version.

I don't know if this is necesary but i'm from Venezuela.

HashyCode
Old
(Last edited by HashyCode; 3rd April 2014 at 05:34 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2088
Try to search here. Link

MistahBungle
Old
(Last edited by MistahBungle; 3rd April 2014 at 06:03 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3205
^^^
Why would you link someone who has clearly stated they have an I9100 to I9100G firmware ? You do realise a lot of people who ask for help here take whatever help you give them rather literally & tend to blindly do what they're told without thinking ?

I hope for your sake this guy doesn't download one of the firmwares you linked to & flash it, you owe him a new phone if he does.

Edit - OP, you're very confused. There was only one 4.1.2 I9100 stock firmware released for Venezuela, which is available on Samfirmware - VNO - I9100UHMS8. There is no 4.1.2 firmware XXLPQ. You can use any stock firmware from any carrier, it doesn't make any difference. However, you seem to be completely lacking in 'the basics'. If you attempt to flash anything with your current lack of knowledge, you're asking for a busted phone. Read the guides/tutorials stickied near the top of the General section before you do anything.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?

HashyCode
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2088
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
^^^
Why would you link someone who has clearly stated they have an I9100 to I9100G firmware ? You do realise a lot of people who ask for help here take whatever help you give them rather literally & tend to blindly do what they're told without thinking ?

I hope for your sake this guy doesn't download one of the firmwares you linked to & flash it, you owe him a new phone if he does.
You don't need to be rude here. Everyone does mistakes. And yeah i didn't notice about I9100, and i already edited the link that i provided before.