5,597,007 Members 47,699 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No data when using my phone with [4.4][CM11][UNNOFFICIAL][AROMA][Linaro] Pound

Tip us?

maxflay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] No data when using my phone with [4.4][CM11][UNNOFFICIAL][AROMA][Linaro] Pound

Hi guys !

I have a problem with the CM11 linaro Pound rom. I tried with the nov 24th and december 1st release and I have the same problem with these 2 versions. I can't have data while I'm on the phone. Example: If I am using the Skype app and someone call me, it will disconect my data.

In the Quick settings menu, I can see the signal with the 3g or H. If I'm using the phone, the signal turned orange and I lost my data. Take a look to my pics, you will see.

Do you think that I should use an other modem ? I'm in Canada with Bell Mobility, which modem should I try ? (I'm using the MA5 modem right now)

Thx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	152
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	2431417   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	170
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	2431418  

Jeetu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9975
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxflay View Post
Hi guys !

I have a problem with the CM11 linaro Pound rom. I tried with the nov 24th and december 1st release and I have the same problem with these 2 versions. I can't have data while I'm on the phone. Example: If I am using the Skype app and someone call me, it will disconect my data.

In the Quick settings menu, I can see the signal with the 3g or H. If I'm using the phone, the signal turned orange and I lost my data. Take a look to my pics, you will see.

Do you think that I should use an other modem ? I'm in Canada with Bell Mobility, which modem should I try ? (I'm using the MA5 modem right now)

Thx
yes you can try to change your Modem. here is the list of modems - http://d-h.st/users/ApriliaM3/?fld_id=7318#files
Flash it from recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeetu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maxflay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Best Modem ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeetu View Post
yes you can try to change your Modem. here is the list of modems -
Flash it from recovery.
Thanks !! Do you know the which one is the best for Canada with Bell Mobility ? If there is other people here using this ROM in Canada or North America, which modem are you using with it ?

Thanks

Jeetu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9975
Location: Delhi College of Engineering (Delhi Technological University)

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxflay View Post
Thanks !! Do you know the which one is the best for Canada with Bell Mobility ? If there is other people here using this ROM in Canada or North America, which modem are you using with it ?

Thanks
Xwls8 is best for me..
Or you can use xwms1 but you have to test them by yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeetu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maxflay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Thx

Quote:
Xwls8 is best for me..
Ok, thank you again ! I will test is later today and I will post the result here. Maybe it can help someone else

maxflay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Link

Quote:
Xwls8 is best for me..
Just want to be sure that you gave me the good link.... I can't found the 2 modems (xwls8 and xwms1) on the page you sent me... If you don't have a link with these modems, I will find them doing a search.

Thx again