5,814,797 Members 51,132 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cannot access Phiz recovery

Tip us?
 
szilagyiszabi81
Old
#11  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImpossibleEnemy View Post
Idk,maybe try dorimanx 8.43.Or other stock firmware like xwms3
So now I am back on XXKH3. It would not start but I managed to root it like this:

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to...2-i9100-guide/

Now there is CWM but it says it cannot mount cache or sd card or nothing.

What can I do?
 
TheImpossibleEnemy
Old
#12  
TheImpossibleEnemy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 323
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Local Bubble
what are you trying to do?

You can try to format the internal sd card with a pc while booted to cwm.Backup all files important to you before formatting!

connect to a pc,in cwm mount usb storage and format.
GT-i9100
NeatROM 6.3
Apolo 4.14
 
szilagyiszabi81
Old
#13  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImpossibleEnemy View Post
what are you trying to do?

You can try to format the internal sd card with a pc while booted to cwm.Backup all files important to you before formatting!

connect to a pc,in cwm mount usb storage and format.
So, now I have Dorimanx recovery. I can access it occasionnally.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&highlight=pit

I checked the memory but it is okay.

I tried to format the internal memory but I could not do that nor via pc, neither via CWM.

That should be the solution I guess because anytime I want to install a new custom rom via CWM, there is an error message.

Any suggestion for this?

I would want to install any custom rom and use my phone. That is the goal.
 
szilagyiszabi81
Old
#14  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2014
So, I get these messages:

can't copy meta-inf/com/google/android/update-binary

I wanted to run CWM-SuperSU-v0.99 but I get the same that 'Read-only file system'.

What now?
 
TheImpossibleEnemy
Old
#15  
TheImpossibleEnemy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 323
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Local Bubble
copy the rom you want to flash to the external sd card and try to flash.

Also if that fails,try booting without external sd,maybe it's causing problems.
GT-i9100
NeatROM 6.3
Apolo 4.14
 
szilagyiszabi81
Old
#16  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImpossibleEnemy View Post
copy the rom you want to flash to the external sd card and try to flash.

Also if that fails,try booting without external sd,maybe it's causing problems.
I figured I should try to reflash a stock rom, then DorimanX 8.43, then CWM-SuperSU and then flash a new rom.

I hope this will work because my inetrnal memory cannot be accessed from the mount USB storage mode in CWM

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
 
TheImpossibleEnemy
Old
#17  
TheImpossibleEnemy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 323
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Local Bubble
Quote:
Originally Posted by szilagyiszabi81 View Post
I figured I should try to reflash a stock rom, then DorimanX 8.43, then CWM-SuperSU and then flash a new rom.

I hope this will work because my inetrnal memory cannot be accessed from the mount USB storage mode in CWM

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
You don't need to flash cwm supersu because dorimanx kernel is already pre-rooted.
GT-i9100
NeatROM 6.3
Apolo 4.14

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Play Store to Show Price Ranges for In-App Purchases

Google recently announced a change to Google Play Store policy that requires … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more

Add Some Power to First Generation Snapdragon CPUs

Some older devices still remain very popular. Phones like theHTC Desire, Sony Ericsson … more

Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more