Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No access to internal memory. Problem during format

Tip us?

Alegom
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Default No access to internal memory. Problem during format

I basically have no internal memory anymore. I was formatting it through my pc, and then it froze when I opened an app. When I forced reboot it, I had no access to the internal memory, and if I try to format it through the phone it goes into it for a while and then reboots on its own. My computer doesn't detect it and TWRP says the wipe failed. Suggestions? I am really worried. Luckely I still have access to external SD.

Thank you.
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100
ROM: NeatROM 4.1.2 XWMS3 6.3
KERNEL: Apolo 4.14 Light TWRP

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegom View Post
I basically have no internal memory anymore. I was formatting it through my pc, and then it froze when I opened an app. When I forced reboot it, I had no access to the internal memory, and if I try to format it through the phone it goes into it for a while and then reboots on its own. My computer doesn't detect it and TWRP says the wipe failed. Suggestions? I am really worried. Luckely I still have access to external SD.

Thank you.
it detects external sd so flash a new kernel and use the new recovery to access the internal memory
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Alegom
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
I managed to solve it, with @_Sale_'s help and the the procedure of @electricsheepdreamer at the link below. Thank you both, truly.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=44009547

@bhavstech, thank you for your support as well.
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100
ROM: NeatROM 4.1.2 XWMS3 6.3
KERNEL: Apolo 4.14 Light TWRP