Ask a question

No registration required

No access to internal memory. Problem during format

OP Alegom

19th February 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29

90 posts
I basically have no internal memory anymore. I was formatting it through my pc, and then it froze when I opened an app. When I forced reboot it, I had no access to the internal memory, and if I try to format it through the phone it goes into it for a while and then reboots on its own. My computer doesn't detect it and TWRP says the wipe failed. Suggestions? I am really worried. Luckely I still have access to external SD.

Thank you.
20th February 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 299

937 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegom

I basically have no internal memory anymore. I was formatting it through my pc, and then it froze when I opened an app. When I forced reboot it, I had no access to the internal memory, and if I try to format it through the phone it goes into it for a while and then reboots on its own. My computer doesn't detect it and TWRP says the wipe failed. Suggestions? I am really worried. Luckely I still have access to external SD.

Thank you.

it detects external sd so flash a new kernel and use the new recovery to access the internal memory
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 29

90 posts
I managed to solve it, with @_Sale_'s help and the the procedure of @electricsheepdreamer at the link below. Thank you both, truly.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=44009547

@bhavstech, thank you for your support as well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread